CHAPTER ELEVEN

POV NICHOLAS 

A twinge of pain pervades my whole body, making me wake up from my coma, even if with difficulty I tried to get out of bed and from the way the room is furnished I realized I was still in the Spellman morgue.

At that moment I remembered all the dinner, the attack by the witch hunters and I who throw myself to shield Ambrose ....

Just this last memory came with another pang of pain in the belly after I recovered from the latter I decided to leave the room to find out what had happened in the meantime.

Leaving the room I had the feeling that the house was empty for two reasons the first was the silence that reigned in the house and the second reason was the lights all off. To confirm my doubts I go down to the first floor and that too was uninhabited so I decide to involuntarily go to the ground floor my eyes landed on the door of Sabrina's room.

I don't know exactly what pushed me to go to that door but in the end I didn't care much, I entered the room and immediately turned on the light and time seemed never to have passed everything was as it was then.

I close the door behind me and go to sit on the bed my gaze wandered on a piece of furniture on which photos are placed. Out of curiosity, perhaps I got up to go and see them, there are 8 photos, two of which he portrayed with his aunts and the other with Ambrose.

The third black and white photo depicts her parents and the one next to her with her three mortal friends. I watched carefully the remaining represent the four best moments of our relationship on our first date. the dance of school lovers, the day at the river and when we had just reunited after my stay in hell.

Suddenly he heard the downstairs door open and put everything back in its place as quickly as possible and then went downstairs to meet the Spellman family to inform me of the events that occurred while I was not conscious.

Arriving downstairs I saw Ambrose, Archie and Hilda in the living room I couldn't help but notice their sad looks and before I could announce the presence hilda turned to me to ask how I was.

'' I still feel pain in the abdomen but all in all I'm fine thanks for the interest Miss Spellman. ''

She smiled at me and said '' I'm happy dear since when I saw you a few hours ago you were not at all well. ''

'' Thanks also for healing me. ''

'' Not at all and thanks to you for helping Ambrose '' he smiled at me and left the room.

I turned to Ambrose and Archie and asked him '' what happened? ''

'' A person close to me died because I involved him in something he shouldn't have been, '' replied Achie sadly.

Ambrose replied '' Harry is not obliged in any way to do what he did, he chose to help you because he was your friend and if he didn't die because of you. ''

'' My fault was to ask him to acquire information and because of it he died. ''

'' Archie worked to get that information to help us because he was our friend '' Ambrose paused and then resumed the speech '' and if it wasn't for his help we would never have discovered that in reality they don't hunt us for what we did 16 years ago and if I'm not mistaken you didn't give the order to take him out. ''

I intervene in their debate "do you mean that the reason they hunted you is not what you told me?"

Ambrose with a betrayed expression as if he had said something he shouldn't have pointed out '' Harry died for this reason he understood the real reason for this revenge. ''

'' What about? ''

He heard someone come behind me and say '' feel dear now what you have to worry about is your health and nothing else, come on dear dear follow me in the kitchen that I prepared you something hot ''.

***

POV AMBROSE

After Aunt Hilda managed to take Nicholas to the other room I noticed Archie staring at me with a strange expression on her face and this led me to ask him '' what's up? ''

"Ambrose, are you sure it's wise not to tell him the truth?"

'' In your opinion, will we help him by telling him the real reasons that prompted his ex-girlfriend, with whom he is still in love, to leave forever? '' I ask.

Exasperated he replies "probably not."

I got up from the sofa to go and have a drink and I offer one to him too but he refuses and when I went back to sit I asked him "now what do we do?"

Archie took a deep breath and replied '' now I'll explain my plan ''.

AUTHOR'S NOTES

I warn all my readers that in this chapter and in those that preceded it, improvements have been made to the texts in the grammar field and also small changes regarding the plot.

I thank everyone who follows and reads this fanfiction. And for anyone who wants to comment to discuss the future of this story together, they are welcome to do so.