CHAPTER 33

HELL

Pov Sabrina

Despite everything, I must admit that Rebecca is really good at her job, the setting up of the room is really very original.

The choice of the menu, the positioning of the lights and everything else is very apt.

I noticed Klaus staring at my brother and asked "What's the matter with the boy?"

Amazed by the question, I turned around and saw my brother staring into space. I always wonder how he gets dazed so often.

I whispered close to Klaus's ear "He's in love."

Using a lower tone of voice, he asked me "Who is the lucky one who stole her young heart?"

I replied in a dreamy tone "Rebecca."

When I said this name I noticed that she had a strange reaction and asked me "The party planner do you mean?"

I nodded.

Then Klaus said, "She tastes great as a boy, I can personally confirm that she can be a girl."

When he answered me I gave him a dirty look to scold him. "Do you want to tell me that you are an old flame of her?"

He replied with a mocking smile on his face "And who isn't?"

In front of those words I froze, in which hands has my brother ended up?

My cousin laughed out loud, with those loud laughter my brother woke up from the trance he was in. And he questioned us why Klaus was laughing, we told him we were just joking that he fell in love with Rebecca.

As expected he didn't take it well and held an offended look.

Klaus exclaimed aloud "Let me tell you boy you have good taste for women, you are the expert choice."

I nudged him hard in the abdomen to Klaus to make him understand to shut up for a good time.

Soon after I turned to look at my brother with still a confused look on his face, he probably won't have understood what Klaus experienced with experience.

"Cousin what do you mean by an experienced girl?" Godfrey asked uncertainly.

Before Klaus still said something too much I replied "Nothing in particular Goffredo, I strongly suggest you hurry up to eat so you can reach your beloved."

He all smiling exclaimed "I knew that sooner or later you would approve Sabrina. It's impossible not to love her when you know Rebecca well." Having said this, my brother continued to dine quietly.

I turn to Klaus and I noticed that he has a strange expression printed on his face. I ask him ironically "What is it, are you jealous? Have you also fallen into his net?"

Laughing, he said no.

Then I realized that there were two vacancies at the table one was from Lilith and the other was from Magnus. With a firm tone I asked "Where is Magnus?"

Klaus replied that he had had a mishap and had not been able to come to the party and added that as soon as he could he would come and see us.

There was still a person missing why Lilith was not sitting in her place with us?

Klaus and I exchange an accomplice look full of suspicion.

He heard my cousin ask my brother "Goffredo do you know what happened to your mother?"

He replied "And why on earth should I know what my mother does?"

As expected from the beginning my brother was unable to answer. She who knows where she is and what that woman will be doing.