Prologue

A young cloaked figure. Not even the age of 20. Wandered the streets of Bristol at near midnight. Carrying with her a small basket. And that basket held a small, delicate child. Not yet a month old. Swaddled in blankets to keep out the freezing November night air. This young mother could not keep her beloved daughter, but did not have the heart to hand her to some orphanage. Her own family swore to disown her if she wished to keep the child. So the only option was to give her child up. With only faint memories of who the father was, the young mother stumbled down a familiar street. She looked around, see familiar houses and cars. Then she saw it. She remembered it. The house of her child's father. Hurriedly, she ran to the door. But a thought struck her. She couldn't just knock on the door and hand the child over saying. "Sorry this is your child. I cannot looked after her. Goodbye." That would be insane. Sighing, she wrote a small note. Only just remembering the fathers name. Sobbing silently, she place the basket at the front door. With her daughter giggling and blubbering as she saw her mother for the last time. Wiping her eyes the young woman said. "Behave for daddy. And remember I love you very much." Then planting a soft kiss on her daughters head. Running her fingers through her child's short thin dark brown hair before standing up and ringing the doorbell. Then she ran. Leaving her daughter alone on the door step. She took cover in a nearby bush and watched as the front door opened.......

A/N
And there you have it. The beginning of a new, wild story. Hope you like it my snowflakes! ❄❄☺
PA❄