Chapter 5

Ross P.O.V
**one week later**

Waking up like every morning. At half eight on the dot. Will Scarlett wailing for attention. Even after a week of taking her to work and letting everyone bond with her, she still hadn't settled. The only people she got along with a part from me, Smith and Trott was Hannah, Kim, Martyn and Duncan. And of course Simon. He could always make her happy. He had the same charm as Smith. Only he used it differently. I sigh and pull myself out of bed and get ready for the day ahead.

**to yogtowers!! (Or the bat cave. I did tell you it was your choice!)**

As me, Smith and Trott arrived with Scarlett, Kim came to see her instantly. And Scarlett perked up almost straight away. "Some ones happy to see me!" Kim cooed. I laugh and hand her over. Kim giggled and tickled Scarlett. "You three go record. I'll take care of Scar." Kim offered. I smile. "Thanks Kim. That's a great help."

Kim P.O.V

I smile and skip off with Scarlett. Hannah and Simon had something planned for her. Something that would either make Ross laugh or just stare at us like WTF? I walked into the common room, where Hannah, Martyn and Simon sat. Kaeyi came to see Scarlett and what we had planned. Hannah held up a small bag of baby grows. And Simon being Simon. He pulled out one that said 'life is better with a Corgi!'. "Where did you even get that?" I ask as I hold Scarlett close. He smiles. "Anything is possible." He said creepily. Then he pulls out the cutest thing I've ever seen. "It's a Totoro baby grow!" I squeal as I grab It from his hands. He laughs and takes Scarlett from me so I can look at it. "How did you get this?" I ask in a whisper. "It's called the Internet. Maybe you've heard of it?" Martyn laughed. I roll my eyes and put it down. Simon shows me the rest of them. And there was one i knew Trott would love. It was a normal white baby grow that had the words 'when I grow up I want to be a walrus!' It was so adorable. I watched as Simon and Hannah changed Scarlett into each outfit. There was a panda, a Tigger (from Winnie the Pooh), a penguin and a few other baby grows with small pictures on like owls or baby animals. With Martyn taking pictures. Scarlett was giggling and laughing the whole time. I couldn't help but squeal when she wore the Totoro baby grow. "She's so cute!" I cooed. Then after an hours photo shoot of each of is with Scarlett we heard the door open. Scarlett was still in her 'when I grow up I want to be a walrus!' baby grow. It was Ross walking in. With Smith and Trott behind him. He stopped when he saw all the a baby clothes and Martyn with a camera. He moved to the side to let Smith and Trott in. "What have you done to my daughter?" He asked laughing. "Um... she wants to be a walrus like her uncle Trott?" I say smiling. Simon held Scarlett to that they could see the baby grow. They laughed. Ross walked over and took Scarlett. "What have they done to you?" He asked her. She only smiled. Proving she was having fun. "So she wants to take after her Uncle Trott hey?" Trott laughed. Smith pushed him lightly. "Nah. I bet you a tenner that her first words will be Eat Shit!" The ginger bet. Trott chucked. "Your on!" Then they shook on it. I definitely know I would laugh if Scarlett's first words were eat shit.

Ross P.O.V

I laughed as I cuddled Scarlett. The baby grow she was wearing was adorable. Everyone thought so. I had found it hard to concentrate when playing GTA. My mind would wonder off to her. And wondering if she was okay. Which obviously she was. There wasn't anyone I could trust more then my friends. I'm glad the warmed up to her so well. Then it struck me. "What will the fans think?!"

A/N
Happy 2015 shitlords!!
PA❄