Chapter 7

4 years later (yeah I know it's a long time! Just go with it!)
Ross P.O.V

"Daddy! Wake up!" Scarlett's voice woke me up like every morning. I opened my eyes to see sunlight streaming through the curtains and my beautiful 4 year old daughter jumping up and down on my bed. "Daddy!" She wined. She was clearly excited for Gamescon in a day. This year she was allowed to go and wouldn't have to stay with a Yogs member who wasn't going. "Okay I'm up! I'm up!" I laugh. She smiles. "Yay! I'll go wake uncle Trott!" She beamed as she jumps off my bed. Running out the room. Her long dark hair flying after her as her blue eyes spark with excitement. It had been nearly 5 years since I found her on our door step. 5 years since our lives changed for the better. Smith and Trott had promised both me and Scarlett on her 2 birthday that they would be there for us both when ever we needed it. And they stuck to that. We all still shared a house and Scarlett loves it even though we moved into a bigger one so Scarlett could have her own room. "Uncle Trott! Uncle Trott!" I heard her giggle.

Scarlett P.O.V (this will be a lot easier now she's 4!)

"Uncle Trott! Uncle Trott!" I laugh as I knock on his door. No reply. I reach up and grab the handle. I'm only just tall enough now to reached. I pull down using all my force and it opens. I peep inside. 'Yup! Still in bed.' I slip inside quietly and wake over to his side of the bed. "Psst. Uncle Trott." I know his real name is Chris but everyone else just calls him Trott. So I do to. He continues to snore. I huff and climb onto his bed. "Whoa!" I yelp as I slip and land on his legs. He jolts awake. "Fuck my life Scarlett!" He laughed. I giggle. "Get up! Get up!" I cheer. "Why don't you go wake uncle Smith?" He groans. I laugh. "I was gonna wake him next!" I tell him. He rolls over and lays on his side. I chew my lip. I've got to get him up some how. I crawl over to him and lie next to him. He smiles. "What do you want?" He whispered. "I want you to get your lazy bump out of bed." I giggle. He sighs. "No." He said like he was my age. "Come on Uncle Trott! Gamecon is tomorrow." I tell him. Hoping that it will get him up. "It's Gamescon and I've been plenty of times." He tells me. I sigh in defeat. "Fine." I huff as I hop off the bed. I wasn't getting this grump up this morning. As I walked to the door I got seeped of my feet. I squeal as my attacker starts to tickle me. "Gotcha!" Uncle Trott cheered. I laugh and try to escape his tickle torture. "Uncle Trott! Lemme go!" I giggle. He laughs and stops. "Now then. Let's go wake Uncle Smith!" He said happily. I smile and run out to the room. Heading straight for Uncle Smith's room. I stop and knock. "Uncle Smith!! Wake up!!" I yell. The door opens and reveals an already awake Uncle Smith. "Oh. Your awake. Yay!" I cheer. He smiles and lift he up. "Good morning to you to." He chuckles. I grin and hug hug round his neck. "Love you Uncle Smithy." He hugs me back. "Love you to Djh3mini." He joked.

A/N
A four year old a Gamescon. Surely nothing can go wrong! :/
PA❄