Chapter 6

Ross P.O.V

"What are the fans gonna think?" I ask Lewis. I was pacing around the common room. Hannah was playing with Scarlett on the floor. Making her laugh. "Well you have the Hat stream tonight. Find out then?" He suggested. I think for a moment. "Maybe I should." I mumble. Hannah gets up off the floor. Picking up Scarlett. "They'll love her. I know all the Yogs do." She says with a smile. She jiggles Scarlett, making her giggle. "I will introduce her to the fans tonight. I'll bring her on stream and when she gets restless some one can take her?" I say. Hannah perked. "I'll take her." She offered. I nod. "But no onesies!" I laugh. She pouts. "But Scarlett loves them." I roll my eyes. "Okay. Gimme Scarlett." I say as I hold out my arms. Hannah backs away. "No!" She grinned. I took a step forward. "Hannah." I warned. She ran the other other side of the room. "She's mine now. My precious." I laugh. "Give me my child!" I demand. She laughs. "Over my dead body!" Scarlett giggled and clung to Hannah's top. This was going to take a while.

**ten minutes before stream**

I was pacing again. I don't know why I was worried. Fatherly instincts? I don't know! Hannah and Kim and stole Scarlett away for the moment. And SAM was setting up the stream. I was having a fit by now. "Mate you need to calm down." Smith said as he put on his head set. I took a deep breath. "Your right. It'll be fine." I reassure myself. Then Kim walks in with Duncan. And without Scarlett. "Where's Scarlett?" I ask almost immediately. She smiles and Duncan laughs. "Please tell me you didn't leave her with Hannah. It took an hour to get her off that woman." I joked. "Well now I'm not sure I will give her back." Came Hannah's voice from the door way. She held a giggling bubbling Scarlett. Dressed in a panda onesie. "Didn't I say lay off the onesies?" I ask laughing. She hands my daughter over and says. "You did. But we chose to ignore it." She gestures to Kim. Kim laughs. "Don't lie to me Ross! You love her in her onesies!" I laugh as Scarlett snuggled up to my chest. By the concentration on her face she was listening to my heart beat. Her tiny hands gripped my shirt and she blubbered some words in her own little language. I smile and kiss her forehead. "Stream will be going live in three minutes." SAM announced. I sigh and hand Scarlett to Kim. "You know that plan?" I ask as she hold Scarlett close. She nods. "Keep Scar quite while you start the stream. Then once you've broke the news bring her over." I smile. "Perfect."

Kim P.O.V

I watched as Ross took his seat and the stream started. He played it cool as they spoke through the plan of tonight. But any Hatter could tell he was nervous. I held Scarlett close as she played with my hair. I laughed and she rested her head on my chest. Ross was lucky. He had a beautiful daughter who loved him almost as much as her onesies. I continue to watch as Trott acted like an utter idiot as usual.  Then Smith said. "So Ross? Don't you have some news?" Ross jumped a bit the the mention of news. "Um..yes." He answered. He looked over to me and I nodded. He sighed. "I have some very good news. And I hope all of our fellow fans will be happy for me. And us." I looked at the chat as it got spammed with.
Omg has Ross got a girlfriend?!? 0.0 >:|
Is Rossy no longer single? :(
#HornyforHornby no longer free?????

I rolled my eyes and the specificness of our fans. Trott read the chat and laughed. "Hey Ross. Cut to the chase before all the #HornyforHornby lovers flatted you like a ten ton elephant." Ross looked at the chat and face palmed. "No..I..its hard to explain." Ross wasn't getting anywhere. Smith looked over at me. I turned to SAM. "Gimme a head set." I say. He nods and puts on on my head. I position it and speak. "Ross are you gonna tell them or am I gonna?" I ask.
Chat:
Kim!
Hey Kim!
Kim Kim Kim!
Kim here's yay!!
Sjins still got beard dandruff!! ;)

"Kim? What are you doing?" Ross asked. "Well are you going to tell them or not?" I ask. He mumbles something that's even unhearable to the mic. I roll my eyes and Trott says it for him. "Everyone. Ross here is a dad." And the chat goes mental.
Chat:
OMFG!!!!
A DAD!! since when?!!?!??!
Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg!!
Where's the baby!?
So he has got a girlfriend?????

Ross looks over to me and nods. "That's the signal." I whisper to Scarlett. She looks up at me and blinks. I smile and walk on camera. Ross smiles at the camera. "Everyone. I want you to met my daughter. Scarlett Hornby." I hand his giggling daughter to him. Then SAM says. "Guys. Look at the chat then the donations." Me and Ross look at the donations. "We've gone up almost £9000 in three minutes!" Trott exclaims. Smith read out some of the chat.
Chat:
OMG!! She's so cute! I gotta donate! :)
The cute-O-meter just exploded!
Awwwwww!! I want to see Simon's reaction to her!!
When? Where? How?
Panda onesie!! SHE'S GOT A PANDA ONESIE!!
LOOK AT THE ONESIE!!! IT'S A MINI ROSS!!
#Lil'Hornby
#Djh3mini

Then the chat was spammed with.
#Djh3mini

I nudged Ross. "You might have some explaining to do." I tell him as I point to the questions asking where she came from. He sighed. "You will probably all want to know where my daughter came from." He says. That's when Trott jumped in. "Well. When a man and a woman love each other very much. Or it can even be a one night stand but the-!"

"TROTT!!!" I yell laughing. He stops talking and holds up his hands. "Well it's only the truth." I walk over and hit him round the back if the head. Knocking off his head phones. "Ross. Continue." I sat sweetly. He rolls his eyes and cradles Scarlett. "Well. She first appeared on our door step. In a basket, swaddled in blankets. With only a note addressed to me. Saying that she was mine. I couldn't believe it and I'm still struggling to believe it now. But yes. I'm a dad and I couldn't be more happy." He finished. He bent down and gave Scarlett a small kiss on the head. She giggled and put her hand up and touched his cheek. Me and Trott read the chat.
Chat:
Happy tears.
I think I just died
AWWWWWWWWW!!!
What's Simon doing online?? :)
The cuteness! It's killing me!!
Awwww congratulations Ross!
YOGBABY!! Or hatbaby. Idk :)
X3 X3 X3 X3 X3 X3 X3 X3

I watched as Ross happily cradled Scarlett. As I said he was lucky. But not as lucky as Scarlett.

A/N
Yay! No hate for little Scarlett! I hope the cuteness didn't kill you!! ;) and on the matter of babies. Baby Turpin is now in the world. Mark is daddy!! Isn't It adorable!!! X3
PA❄