Chapter 7

~Lynn~

I could feel his breath on the back of my neck as he stood behind the couch. His breathing was heavy but slowly got softer. Was his boner still there?

I almost wished that it was. why? I had no idea, maybe because I had never made a guy get a boner before. Thinking about it made me blush.

"What are you blushing about missy?" Mr. Hemmings asked. my eyes shot up to him and my hands began to sweat. I finally realized that I was blushing over my new step brother.

"Nothing! I'm not blushing I just.. uh... it's just..." As I began to stutter Mr. Hemmings raised his hand to stop me.

"It's alright, it's your business not mine." he smiled. I took a deep breath and quickly calmed down. He wasn't that bad, maybe this marriage was going to last.

After we all talked about stupid stuff Mr. Hemmings showed me and Keegs our rooms. My room was at least ten times bigger than my last. The walls were white and I had a white rug. it was so plain but I loved it.

"I see you got the room next to mine." His deep voice echoed through my mind and made me feel weak.

"Oh? Uh cool" that's all I got out. I was so embarrassed. Out of all the cool, sexy things to reply back to him I chose probably the worst three.

"Yeah..." He said as he looked down at his feet. I made him sad! Guilt shot through my body and I walked over to him.

"I'm really happy to be living here with you..." His eyes shimmered as he watched me talk. "...And your dad.."

"Me too." His lips moved so smoothly as he spoke. I just wanted to wrap my hands around his neck and kiss him for the rest of the night.

"I wonder if I can hear him at night"