Chapter 32

~Luke~

This weekend our parents are out of town and Lynn's sister Keegs is at her aunts. This means that Lynn and I are going to be alone for three days. When they told us I could barely contain how happy I was, Lynn did a pretty good job at hiding it too.

~

"Well we're off now, take care you two! Don't do anything I wouldn't." My dad says as he puts the last bag in the car.

"We'll try not to." I say with a sly smirk as I give him a hug. I see Mrs. Fox talking to Lynn alone and it makes me nervous, what are they talking about? Once they are done talking they walk back over. Mrs. Fox kisses me on the cheek then walks to the passenger side of the car.

"Be careful you two." She says with a serious expression as she steps into the car. I manage a smile and wave as they back out of the driveway. Once I can't see them I turn to Lynn who smiles at me.

"What did she say?" I ask as we walked back inside.

"Nothing. Just the usual mother to daughter talk, don't worry about it." She says, but I knew it was more than that. I didn't ask because it was her choice if she wanted to tell me and she didn't so that was that.

Once we get inside and shut the door I grab ahold of Lynn's waist and pull her to me. It is going to be so nice to have the whole house as our playground.

"Let's go out to dinner." I whisper in between kisses. She smiles against my lips and nods. "Not now of course, I have a taste for something else." I lift her, so her legs are wrapped around me, and begin to kiss her violently. She lets out small groans. Her sex was against my shirt and I could feel the wetness. She looks down at me and smiles, she's not wearing any underwear. I smile and carry her over to the kitchen counter where I set her down.

"We can't do it on the counter! This is where we eat!" She laughs as I begin to tickle her stomach.

"We'll clean it up don't worry." Luckily I was tall or this wouldn't work because the counter was taller than the usual.

I lean forward and begin to leave a trail of kisses from her mouth to her neck. She was wearing a big t-shirt and no bra. I grabbed ahold of it and slipped it off, exposing her naked body. She grabbed my hands and placed them on her breasts. I lead my kisses from her neck to her chest where I sucked on each nipple making her silently groan.

"I can't take how slow this is, get naked already!" She laughed as she pulled my shirt off. Once my shirt was off she kneeled down and began to undo my pants. Before she slid them down she placed her hand on my erection and looked up at me. "Someone's excited." She said as she pulled my pants down.

"Only for you." I mumble, not wanting her to hear it because it was cheesy. Once my pants were off she pulled down my boxers, exposing my erection. She grabbed ahold of it and began to pump back and forth. Groans escaped my mouth as she pumped faster. She wrapped her soft lips around it and began to give me the best blow-job I've ever had. My breathing began to quicken as I was close to my release. Lynn could tell so she wrapped her hand around and it pumped as she sucked. All tension escaped me as I found my release. "Damn, babe... that was amazing." She stood and wiped her mouth.

"I know." She smirked as she bit her lip seductively. Her body was so amazing I just wanted to stay in this moment for forever.

"Your turn." I said as I picked her up and laid her on the counter. I grabbed her legs and set them on my shoulders. She let out a soft moan as I left kisses from the inside of her thighs to her sex. I began to suck on her clit making her lift herself up a bit.

"Holy fuck." She said in between breaths. I slid two fingers into her and began to slide them in and out making her body move with them.

"You're so wet, babe. I love it." I said as I placed my tongue back on her clit. I could feel her tensing up as I moved my fingers in and out faster.

"I'm gonna c-cum." She moaned as she lifted her head, meeting her release. After she got her breath back she sat up and placed her arms on my shoulders. I looked into her beautiful green eyes, not wanting to move. She placed a kiss on my nose and I placed one on hers.

"Dinner?" I ask as I listen to her stomach growl.

"Yes, please!" She laughs as she hops off the counter and runs into her room to get changed.

"What are you doing!?" I yell after her.

"I'm putting clothes on!" She yells back.

"Well I thought we should go naked. Ya know make a new trend!" I yell and I can hear her laughing.

I walk into my room and put on a, nice, black, button-up shirt with black skinny jeans. Lynn opens my door and smiles as she looks at me.

"You look nice." She says as she walks over and kissed me. She is wearing a tight white shirt with a black skirt and tights.

"As do you." I say as I twirl her around. She laughs and pulls me downstairs to leave.

~

We make it to the restaurant and it's packed. Luckily I know the owner (He owes my dad a lot of money). We walk in and Tom, the owner, sees me and runs over.

"Luke! Welcome, welcome! Would you like the usually seat?" He asks pointing towards the back of the restaurant. I nod and he shows us the way. When we get there I pull Lynn's seat out for her to sit then I walk to mine. She opens the menu and her pretty green eyes begin to scan. I don't even open my menu because I'm so caught up in her beauty. Just as I begin to tell her how beautiful she looks, we hear a familiar, low, husky, British voice calling our names.

Harry

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay for some reason it won't let me italicized or bold so that why "Harry" isn't italicized and this isn't bolded!

And the smut it soooo bad in this I'm really sorry!! But I'm trying to get better!

Don't forget to vote and comment!

Love you!