Chapter 19

~Lynn~

It was dark when I opened my eyes. Did I fall asleep? I must of because when we were... well doing it, it was light out. As I looked around Luke's room I saw posters of Green Day, Three Days Grace and many more rock band posters. He really does love his rock music.

"Good-evening beautiful." I heard a low raspy voice coming from beside me. His hair was a mess, probably from me grabbing ahold of it so much earlier today.

"Good-evening." I said while snuggling up to his neck. He was so warm and well built. Our bodies fit perfectly together, it was like we were made for each other. His arms reached around me and pulled me even closer than I already was.

"So what did you think?" I could feel his body begin to get hotter, was he nervous for my answer? Well he doesn't need to be because it was amazing, and he really didn't go easy on me. My whole lower half was already getting sore.

"Hmmm..." I decided I would mess with him. His body began to slowly tense up and it got even hotter. I pulled away and took his face in my hands looking straight into his beautiful eyes. "it was definitely the best I've ever had." He let out a big sigh of relief and pulled me back to him only to squeeze me.

As we sat there listening to each other's breathing pattern we heard footsteps outside his door. We both shot up, completely naked. I ran over to my clothes and quickly grabbed them. Luke's door handle began to turn and I jumped beside the side of the bed that faced the wall. Luke jumped on the bed and pulled the covers over his legs. The door opened and Mr. Hemmings walked in.

"Haven't you ever heard of knocking!?" Luke practically yells at him. Mr. Hemmings raises his eyebrow in questioning as he looks around. I could just barely see Mr. Hemmings because I was looking under Luke's bed.

"Why? It's not like you have any girls come over and I've already caught you masturbating, a lot, so there's no point in it." The thing about Mr. Hemmings was that he would say exactly what he meant to anybody even if it was a bad idea.

"Well... Maybe I do have a girl in here!" My whole body tensed when Luke said that. Why would he say that!? Now is not the time to prove your father wrong.

"That'll be the day won't it." Mr. Hemmings laughed and I'm pretty sure Luke's face was as red as an apple now. "Oh, the reason I came in here was to tell you I brought home sushi so if you could tell Lynn that, that'd be great."

"Yeah I will... Thanks dad." Luke said trying to sound less aggravated. Once Mr. Hemmings left I stood up and glared at Luke.

"Are you insane! Why would you say that what if he checked your room!?" I quietly yelled at him. He began to laugh as he grabbed my hand, pulling me on top of him. I looked at his face, which I could barely see because it was still dark in his room.

"Don't worry babe, I knew he wouldn't check my room. My dad thinks I have no game so he won't check my room, plus I don't think he wants to believe that I'm no longer a virgin." He said slowly leaving kisses around chin and down to my neck. I let out a soft moan as his fingers traced over my nipple. "Round two?" He said playfully through my hair. I smiled and bit my lip.

"Maybe another time, but right now I'm hungry... for food." I made sure to move my hips over his manhood when I said the last part. He groaned and pushed me over getting on top of me.

"Well I'm hungry too, but not for food." He got out of the blanket and was leaving kisses from my stomach to my hips. Lifting up my legs, so they are around his shoulders, he slowly began to kiss the inside of my thighs. He began to creep closer and closer until he was at my sex. I slowly began to pant and he looked at me, wearing his Devils smile. His mouth finally pressed against my sex and his tongue moved in ways that I never knew could feel so good. I let out soft moans as he flicked my clit with his tongue. I was already building up and my breathing began to quicken. I could feel his smile as began to make faster licks. (Trying to be quiet when you're about to have an orgasm is very challenging). Finally I felt the sweet release and was now panting very heavily. Luke sat up and winked at me as he licked his lips.

"Wow..." I was still breathing heavy so that was all I could get out. Luke slowly climbed up my body and met my face with his. He gave me a kiss on the nose then my lips.

"You still want some food?" Luke could say anything and make it sound sexy. I kissed him and nodded. He picked me up and carried me through the secret door into my room. We had one final kiss before he went back into his room to change.

Once I was dressed I walked downstairs and saw that only Mr. Hemmings was down there. Where was my mom? I smiled at him as I took a seat at the dinning table.

"How was your day Lynn?" He asked handing me some sushi. I looked down because I knew that I was blushing.

"It was good, how was yours" I was surprised at how well I said that. He smiled and began to tell me about how some idiot that quit in an extremely violent way. Mr. Hemmings was a very hard working man but he always made time for family no matter what. I admired him for that.

Luke finally came downstairs, fully dressed and hair perfectly done. He walked over and sat next to me placing his hand on my thigh for a second.

"So did that girl get out safe." Mr. Hemmings laughed. I began to laugh also but from awkwardness.

"Yup she got out, I made her use a secret passage way." Luke flashed me a look then looked at his dad. They both began to laugh and I joined in.

If only he knew

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you guys liked the chapter! I'm not gonna do both point of views anymore just because it's hard to make sure that both sides sound the same, kind of. Sorry!!!! But I hope you don't mind too much :)

Don't forget to vote and comment what you think :))

LOVE YOU