Chapter 21

~Luke~

My phone rings and I don't know the caller. When I answer it I recognize the low British accent, it was Harry. Why wasn't he calling from his phone?

"Luke? Luke is that you!?" He sounded worried about something, but he also sounded drunk. He always does this to me when he's drunk, he pretends there is something wrong so I'll drive out to where he is only to find out he just wanted me to party with him.

"Yeah it's Luke. What's wrong now." I don't even try to hide the irritation in my voice. He lets out a small drunken giggle before answering me.

"You won't believe what's happened! There's been an attack at this house I'm at!" He instantly pulls the phone away but I can hear him laughing. I hated these calls because I would get them every weekend at least twice.

"Oh yeah? Who's attacking you?" My voice is now dry as I try to keep myself from hanging up.

"ITS THE ATTACK OF THE FROGS!" He screamed into the phone causing me to pull it away from my ear. I now wanted to punch him through the phone. Usually I wouldn't get this upset with him but after today at school I didn't want to deal with him.

"You're ridiculous, I'm hanging up." I say and I instantly hear him take gasp.

"Wait! Don't hang up, we're actually not getting attacked by frogs I'm at a party and you should come!" He was so drunk that I barely understood him. I paused thinking if it was worth going.

"Can I bring Lynn?" I ask already knowing the answer.

"Hell yeah! She'll make this party more interesting!" My fist clenched after his words.

"... Yeah we'll be there text me the address." I say hanging right after. After today there was no way Harry had a chance with Lynn so I wanted to show him that.

I got up and went through the secret hallway to knock on Lynn's door. Just before I knocked she opened the door. I smiled one of my, many, sexy smiles. Her eyes fluttered and she let out a cute giggle.

"What are you doing? I was just to come over and give you back your shirt that I accidentally took." She smiled as she handed me a gray t-shirt.

"Well I was coming over to ask if you wanted to go a party Harry invited us to." Her eyes widen and a huge smile appears. "So is that a yes?" I ask leaning against the wall.

"Yeah! I haven't been to a party for a long time! Let me change." She said as she gave me a peck on the lips. When she pulled away I grabbed her arm and pulled her lips back to mine. I just couldn't get enough of her strawberry flavored lips. She pulled away, biting her lip, and shut her door.

After waiting twenty minutes sitting in my bed she finally came in. She was wearing a flower crop-top and high waisted shorts. My mouth dropped as her gorgeous legs glistened.

"You look absolutely stunning." I said as I pulled her body to mine. As I reached in for a kiss she stopped me.

"I'm wearing lipstick and I don't want to get any on you." She was so cute thinking that I cared. I laughed and leaned forward kissing her pink lips. She laughed as I kept kissing her, pretty much taking all the lipstick off. "Now I have to put more on!"

"Why? It'll only come off again." I winked as her cheeks flushed red. Before we left I grabbed a jacket and she grabbed a black hoodie.

I opened my window and climbed out, then helped Lynn out. It was a little bit of a jump but I did it all the time. Once I made it down I looked up to Lynn raising my arms.

"Jump, I'll catch you." I loudly whispered. She looked at me then the ground and shook her head. "Oh come on don't be a baby! I'll catch you I promise." She gave a look to the ground one more time before she jumped, landing perfectly into my arms. "I told you." I said as I kissed her nose.

When we made it to the party there were lights flashing through the windows and the music was extremely loud. I parked the car away from the house, just in case, and we got out. As we walked to the house I gave Lynn's butt a quick tap and she turned around and slapped my hand.

"We can't act like that here. We're step-siblings remember?" She said as she turned back around and continued to walk. I sighed as I realized that I could only touch her in private and never in public. My thoughts were quickly interrupted when I heard someone scream my name then a splash.

Harry had seen me through the second story window and jumped out and into the pool. I ran over to the pool and pulled his soaking wet body out of the water.

"What the hell Harry? You could of gotten hurt." I yelled but he wasn't paying attention to me. His eyes were looking in a different direction, at Lynn. I turned around and saw her standing there looking at Harry's wet body. She didn't even glance over to me and I felt an instant rage come over me.

"Hey Lynn." Harry said walking passed me and over to her. I wanted to push him back into the water but I couldn't. I have to act like she just my step-sister and nothing else, even if that means letting Harry flirt with her.

Fuck me

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you guys liked the chapter!!

LOVE YOU