Chapter 34

~Luke~

Senior year is almost over and I grew restless, not because I was excited but because I was sad. senior year ending meant Lynn and I ending and I didn't want that. We had two weeks left and I needed to make them amazing. I just never want her to forget what we had.

~

"Luke what are you doing?" Lynn asked as she sat on my bed. She was wearing short pajama shorts and a white tank-top.

"I'm planning our last two weeks together. I know it sounds stupid and usually the girl does this but I decided I would." I say as I write out trips and places we would go.

"Well don't. We don't need a schedule we would never follow it anyway." She said, pulling her fingers through her hair.

"I just want to make them rememberable." I say and look away from her.

"Do you think I'll forget about you if you don't make these last two weeks amazing? Cuz I won't, I'll never forget you." She says as she sits on the floor to my right, placing her hand on mine.

"I don't want it to end..." I say as inhale and exhale loudly.

"I know. I don't want it to end either but it has to... You know that me and my mom are leaving to my Aunts till tomorrow right?" She says as she intwines her arm with mine.

"Yeah I do.." I say as I kiss her forehead.
~

It's 2:00 in the afternoon when my dad walks into my room. I look up and smile but he doesn't return it. He has a stern expression on his face, what was wrong with him?

"Is there something wrong?" I ask as I cross my arms and lean against the wall.

"Yes there is." He barked as his fists clenched.

"Am I-" Before I could finish he slammed his fist on my desk, causing me to flinch.

"Dammit Luke! Do you have to ruin every good thing that happens to me!" He screamed.

"Wh-what?! What the hell are you talking about!" I scream back, making him get angrier.

"You just can't keep it in your pants can you!" He wailed. My eyes widened in shock, did he know about me and Lynn. Did Mrs. Fox tell him!?

"How did you find out?" I ask, lowering my voice. I felt a knot grow in my throat.

"How did I? Are you fucking kidding me!? She fucking works for me, of course I would find out!" He yelled as he raised his hands above his head. What was he talking about? I've never fucked anyone from his offi- oh my God. Jenni Lax.

Jenni Lax and I had a week long fuck parade at her house while my dad was at a work retreat. She meant nothing to me, but she was head over heels in love with me. After the week ended I told her she couldn't tell my dad or I would never speak to her again. That was a couple months ago while Lynn and I were fighting. Why would she tell him?

"...It's not like I got her pregnant." I said under my breath.

"You're right! At least she's not pregnant! Good for you congrats you're not a dad and you don't have to worry about anything. Well guess what? I do! She's sewing the business for sexual harassment!" He was beyond angry now. I had never been scared of my dad until now.

"What!? Why the hell would she do that!?" I ask, already knowing the answer.

"Why? Probably because you're a dick and don't care about anything but yourself. I'm sure you told her that you'll keep fucking her as long as she stayed quiet, and then you stopped so now she's sewing me." He finally stopped yelling and took a deep breath. "Theres a plane to Australia leaving tonight at nine... you're getting on it."