Chapter 8

~Luke~

After I calmed myself down I took a deep breath and then looked at her again. She was right in front of me sitting on the sofa.

Her hair looked so soft I just wanted to strike it, is that weird? My dad asked her something but I wasn't listening. She immediately looked up at him and began to stutter.

Stuttering usually turns me right off, but the way she did it was one of the sexiest things I've ever heard.

Once everyone was done talking my dad showed Lynn and her little sister their rooms. I ran up to my dad before he went up the stairs.

"Why don't you put Lynn in the room next to mine?" I asked him trying not to sound demanding.

"And why would I do that?" He looked at me puzzled. My hands began to sweat as I thought of a logical reason.

"Just in case she needs something she could just walk into my room to ask me." That was the best reason I could think of. As he walked in front of me he stopped and nodded at me.

Excitement shot through my body as I smiled at him. I wanted to jump in the air and yell but that would be strange.

I walked into Lynn's new room and looked at her perfectly heart shaped butt.

"I see you got the room next to mine." I watched as she tensed and quickly turned around. She smiled awkwardly and put her things on her bed.

"Oh, uh cool" that's what she said. I thought we had some kind of connection earlier but I guess not. I looked down and began to yell at myself in my head.

"I'm really happy to be living with you... And your dad." Her lips moved as if they were doing a slow dance. Maybe we did have a connection.

"I wonder if I'll be able to hear her"