Sleep

"Steve! Open up!"

Steve groans into Billy's chest.

"I hate your kids" Billy says hugging Steve tighter.

"There not my kids" Steve nuzzles Billy.

"Steven! Harrington!" the banging, shouting and the ringing of the bell got louder.

"Shut the fuck up!" Steve shouts.

There's whispers and the knocking is continued continued but less . Billy let's go of Steve and roll out of bed then putting on some sweatpantsand turns to Steve rolling his eyes after seeing him making baby grabby hands towards him, he then throws some shorts at Steve and he puts them on.

"Get on" Billy smiles as Steve gets on his back.

When they answer the door they are greeted by the kids and in addition Nancy, Jonathan and Robin.

"The hell do you want?" Steve groans into Billy's shoulder.

"Oh did the koala fall out of bed" Robin smirks.

"Shut up" Steve pouts.

"So?" Billy raises an eyebrow.

"We came to hang out" Dustin says.

"That's nice and all but Steve's not awake so neither am I"

"You guys can go back to sleep we're here" Nancy says.

"Yeah Jonathan nods.

"Don't worry if something's wrong Jane, Will and I are going to be the first to you" Robin says.

"Why you guys" Mike asks.

"Because they're trust worthy" Steve mumbles.

"Trust" Jane repeats back nodding with Will.

Billy rolls his eyes and let's them in and closes the door then returning upstairs with his sleepy boyfriend on his back. It's been 20 minutes since the couple have been forced out of bed, the two are now cuddling slowly drifting off to sleep hearing the faint noises of chatter and a few pots and pans clanking. 

Steve groans into the pillow and rolls over to face Billy.

"I can't sleep" Steve whispers.

Billy smiles opening one eye.

"Yeah me too beautiful"

Steve smiles and kisses him, Billy smiles then kisses back pulling Steve closer to him, there is then a cough causing the two to pull apart.

"Don't mean to interrupt but your kitchen is on fire" Jonathan says a bit panicked.

"So much for sleep" Steve smiles.