Chapter 5: There's a Party?

Mxb) Next chapter

On this chapter Marshall almost seems bipolar, but that's only because he's in denial...
Just go with it...

-----------------------------

(Marshall's POV)

Okay so maybe I wasn't taking a shower, but I just had to get away from him for a moment. I have no idea why I'm doing this, why am I trying to make this sad fag feel better about himself?

I really hope he doesn't think I like him or something, I just don't wanna have to deal with him crying or something again. Besides, everyone deserves to crash a party every once and a while. But I'm not gonna go with him looking like he's my freaking date or something... so no pink girly shit!

I focused on my reflection, realizing that I looked like utter shit at the moment. I quick washed my face, wet my hair and adjusted my clothes, tucking the front of my shirt behind my belt buckle.

I talked out of the bathroom only to see Gumball, back facing me, about to put one of my old band shirts on. I didn't mean to, but I ended up staring at him as he pulled it on. I noticed something though... Something I probably shouldn't have-

My phone vibrated in my pocket, pulling me from my thoughts; it was from LSP.

(Gumball's POV)

"Change of plans," I heard Marshall speak from behind me. I turned around quickly, yanking the shirt down, hopping he didn't see it. "The parties at five now, so we got a little extra time to kill."

Considering it was only 3:30 (they had a half day at school, that's why the time is all messed up), I couldn't think of anything that we could do in only an hour and a half.

"What do you wanna do in the meantime?" I asked.

"No idea," Marshall dead panned, flopping back onto his bed. I did the same next to him, pulling on a few gloves that I thought matched the outfit.

(Marshall's POV)

All he did was stare at the ceiling, not noticing me looking at him. I saw the clothes he was wearing. An old band tee shirt, a pair of black skinny jeans with a few chains on them, a black belt, and some black fingerless biker gloves. I have to admit, he didn't look as bad as I thought he would in my clothes. In fact, he kinda looked bad ass!

His head turned to me.

"So what do you think?" he asked.

"What?" Had he been talking to me the entire time? Did I seriously space that whole thing out?

"I asked if you wanted to help me redye my hair?"

"Uh, yeah. Sure."

<><><><><><><><><><>

We had walked back to his place to grab the dye, going straight to his bathroom to take care of his hair.

"Do you need any help?" I offered.

"Uh, okay. It might go faster actually if I had some help, plus you could help get the back of my head," he trailed off. Turning to me, he took off his shirt. "Sorry, I know it's kinda strange, but I don't want to ruin your shirt my turning it pink," he explained, folding it and setting it down next to the sink. So we ended up doing his hair shirtless. It wasn't awkward though, it was actually kinda nice.

Until I noticed the scars.

(Gumball's POV)

I'm kinda glad Marshall had helped me fix my roots. Having someone assist you is always relaxing in my opinion. I pulled the shirt back on after I rapped a towel around my head, but was soon stopped.