Chapter 12: This is The End

Again, didn't draw the picture
Mature content ahead...
<><><><><><><><><><>

(Marshall's POV)

"Oh um... Did I uh... Should I maybe..." Fionna stammered, unable to find her words.

"Could you um... maybe come back later-"

"Or tomorrow?" I interrupted Gumball.

"You know what, I'm just gonna google the answers, see you guys Monday," Fionna said, walking out the door after picking up her books.

"That wasn't embarrassing?"

"Really, they why are you completely red?" Gumball countered.

"Because I'm on top of you and you won't let me get up." He wrapped his arms tighter around my chest, somehow pulling our bodies closer together.

"Is this weird?" Gumball asked.

"No."

"Should I stop?"

"No, I think you should kiss me instea-" I couldn't even finish as he pulled my head down, kissing and biting at me hungrily. I only pulled away to ask him one question, "Do you want me to continue?" All he could do was nod as I grabbed him through only his boxers...

(Gumball's POV)

"Pants... Off... Now" I panted into the kiss. He got up, standing next to the bed as he stripped down to only his boxers. I flipped into my stomach, admiring his body and he undressed.

As soon as he was done, he crawled back on top of me, siting right below my butt. His upper body pressed down flat with my back. Flashes of my dream seemed to pop in my head as his hands roamed my sides. I accidentally let a quiet moan escape my lips. His hands stopped. I could feel his breath on the back of my neck, causing a shiver to go up my spine.

"I love you," he continued to say, over and over, huskily into my ear.

(Marshall's POV)

I want him... I want him now. I still can't believe this precious, wonderful boy is underneath me...

I started to massage his hips, dipping my fingers into the sides if his jeans as my hands tried to move lower.

I pressed our skin together until our upper bodies were flush. I heard his breathing hitch in his throat, his heartbeat picking up, everything...

I kissed down his back, along the spin, until I came to where his underwear poked out of his jeans. I took the waist of it between my teeth, pulling back a few inches and letting go, hearing a satisfying snap from the garment. Along with a soft whimper from the boy underneath me. I licked his back dimples before making my way back up to his neck with my tongue. My arms rapped around his chest. One covering up his nipple while the other sat on his lower stomach.

"What now?" I asked in a deep voice. He only simpered, wanting me to continue. I grinded into him through our remaining clothes, feeling him buck up towards me, and blushing at his own action.

I flipped him over, flipping us around, so he was sitting atop me. He looked at me confused. My hands left him, dropping to each side of my head. "Do what you want to me," I told him, eyes half lidded and voice full of lust. His eyes glazed over with lust, I could see he wanted this too, he was just too shy to admit it.

An even darker blush rose to his cheeks as he gave me a small smile. He leaned down and have me a quick kiss before kissing down my chest. Me breathing got heavy as he continued to get lower, pulling down the elastic strap with his teeth. His shyness quickly disappeared as he let his own lust take over. I started to feel like the bottom again, but I didn't mind this time. The feeling of someone dominating me was...