Chapter 9: Waking Up

People are telling me to include more yaoi, so here you go ya perverts

PS: Mind Fuck Ahead

-----------------------------

(Gumball's POV)

I was thrown face down on my bed with nothing but my pants still on. His strong slim legs straddled my back, yet I still couldn't tell who it was.

I could feel as he moved down from my back to sit on my butt, his upper body leaning down so his flat chest and stomach both pressed up against my back. I felt his breath on the back of my neck. He licked down my nape, down my spine, occasionally sucking and biting me, until he eventually reached my pant line, licking his way back up. I moaned throughout the entire thing, never wanting if to end. His hand slid into the front of my jeans, rubbing against me through my boxers. I started to get worried, still not knowing who the stranger was. I tried to turn around, turn my head, anything, but I couldn't move as his body pinned mine to the mattress of the bed.

At first he only rubbed me as I just barely fought back, slowly giving up. I completely gave in when he started to stroke me, light and slow at first, but picking up speed as he started to go faster, harder. I was almost at my peak, feeling a knot in my stomach start to form until it was unbearably tight. He gave me one last hard stroke before stopping. His hand rounded to the back of my pants, dipping into my underwear. He pulled both my pants and boxers down and off to get a better angle at my arse.

His fingers were already slick with the pre-cum that had leaked through my boxers, sliding his fingers in easily to loosen me up. One finger soon became two as he started scissoring me as I continued to moan softly into the sheets. He added his third finger soon after, pumping me from behind, while I practically screamed. I could hear him unzip his pants while he gave me sweet, wet kisses up and down my neck and ears, continuing to stroke me with his other hand. Every thing was so gentle, so loving and soft. I continued to moan uncontrollably, even if I was biting the pillow in front of me to fight them off.

I felt him enter slowly, letting me adjust. He moved delicately, not wanting to hurt me, even if it was almost like torture.

"Faster," I demanded, hoping that he would comply to my demands. He did, eventually we got to the point were he was harshly thrusting into me. Both my body and by breathing became rigid as things continued to speed up and go harder. He lifted my hips off the bed, wanting better access, yet I couldn't lift my upper body, knowing my arms had already given out.

We were both close, I could feel it, but before I could do anything, he pulled out. I was about to protest but, before I could I was turned around and pushed hard onto my back. The body fell on top of me as he entered me again, thrusting hard, trying to find that certain spot. I threw my head back, screaming in pure exctacy when he finally hit it. I could feel his pre-cum rubbing against my insides, his warm lips pressing against mine, his skilled tongue caressing the insides of my mouth as pleasure shot through my every vain.

We both came at the same time, moaning and silently screaming into each other's mouths. My back arched as his body leaned over mine. He slid out after a few more slow thrusts, still kissing me, not wanting to hurt me in any way. We pulled apart, looking into each others eyes, the only thing I could udder was his name...

"Marshall..."

I woke up, silently screaming, not realizing that a body had been cuddling with me. The arms wrapped around me waist tightened... Getting dangerously close to my erection.

"Go back to sleep..." He mumbled against my back.

"I think I'm gonna be sick..."

"What?"