Chapter 8: What Now?

Awkward conversation...

I don't know... I just... I can't words •-•

-----------------------------

(Marshall's POV)

"Are those, pink underwear?"

"Y-yes they are, what's the matter with pink?" he stuttered in embarrassment.

"Nothing, nothing... You look... I mean... They look... Good..." I stuttered back, now embarrassed myself for asking such an awkward question. Seriously, what's wrong with me right now? First we're making out, and now I'm back to stuttering like an idiot? I know they were pink, and they were short too! I'm not even sure if they were supposed to be guys underwear!

I tore myself away, once I realized I had been looking at his boy-shorts for almost a full minute now. Noticing a little Victoria Secrets tag still on the waistband too.

"What's this?" I asked, pulling the price tag off the boy-shorts. When the plastic piece broke, it caused the waistband to make a small snapping sound when it whipped back. I held the tag up to his face as he nibbled at his lips, causing him to blush even more that he already was. "Wanna explain to me why your wearing girl's panties?" I laughed at him. He his his face in his hands. I knew they weren't guys boxers!

"We're comfortable okay," he muffled through his palms. I took his hands away, laying back on top of him.

"Don't be embarrassed," I softly purred into his ear, "they're cute," I said, kissing his ear lightly, then his cheek, then his lips one more time before getting off of him. "So what now?"

"We could finish the movie."

"No, I mean... what now with us, like... what's happening..."

"You mean, what now?"

"Kinda, yeah..."

"What do you wanna do?" he mumbled quietly, just barely looking over at me as his head faced the screen, movie still playing.

"I don't know... I'm just so confused... How do I know if I'm even..." I rambled, racking my brain for a response.

"... How do you know if your gay?" he asked, taking the words rights out of my mouth. I just nodded, looking down at my socks. "Do you like girls?" Another nod. "Do you like guys?"

"... I like you... that's it..." I mumbled, now uncomfortable with the conversation.

"I think your just bi then, or am I wrong?" I didn't answer, I didn't know how!

I felt his lips press against my cheek, though if felt like he took them away too soon. "Or maybe your just crazy," he chuckled. I let out a small laugh too, trying to make everything less, awkward than it really is. "Do you want to just finish the movie and think it over later?"

"Sure," I told him, turning my vision back to the movie. He scooted closer to me until our arms were touching. "What are you doing?"

"You said we could cuddle, besides I'm cold-"

"No wonder your cold Mr. Underpanties!" I joked again, giving his butt a little squeeze. I saw him bit his lip as he smiled as me, his face completely red.

He leaned his head on my shoulder, kissing it. "Watch the movie..." he ordered me in a mumble. So I did.

Once the movie finally ended, a half hour or so later, I used the remote to turn everything off, expecting Gumball to now get up and off of me. Nope. Instead I heard soft snores as his breath tickled my neck. I picked him up, carrying him up to his room as best I could. Damn it stairs!

He shifted in my arms, I though he had woken up, but when I looked down, he was still fast asleep. As I reached the top step, I felt Bubba start to slip, so I had to regrip. Jumping up a bit as I walked to his door, I actually almost dropped him. I regripped again, not realizing my hand was on his butt.

"Mmm... Marshall," he seemed to moan in a hush. He wrapped his arms around my neck in a loose grip, yet somehow, through all of this happening, he didn't wake up. I tried to set him down in his bed, but he wouldn't let go of me. No matter what I seemed to do, I couldn't get out of his grip. He had me practically in a head lock, so I just ended up laying next to him, giving up. I sighed in defeat as I threw my shoe at the wall to turn the last of the lights off before falling asleep.

For the first time in years, that night, with him, I didn't have the nightmares...

-----------------------------

I know it's really short, I already have the next chapter basically finished, I just need a vote for something.

The next chapter is REALLY dirty, and I wanted to know if you guys wanted it, or if I should only take it PG-13 instead of getting into R sorta stuff?