Deranged: I.

Katsuki Bakugou. He's currently a psychologist, the best one in the building he currently works at. Of course, he didn't choose to be a damn psychologist. His mother, Mitsuki Bakugou, has "forced" him to. Being a psychologist was her dream job, but instead, she became an anesthesiologist. She just wasn't able to understand psychology that well. Luckily, she had given birth to a son who mastered that category.

Mitsuki would always ask her son how his work was. Yes, she was jealous of his work. Though, she had never been abusive. Besides, what would she gain from that? Instead, she repeatedly asked him how their facility functioned and what they would do for their patients.

Then there was Masaru Bakugou, a professional neurosurgeon. The man was also the best worker in the building. The Bakugou family was known for being the best, anyway, so no one was surprised.

Back to Katsuki. He's currently working in a mental health facility. That was, until he was assigned to "take care" of the most deranged criminal by his boss, Aizawa. It was a request from the lonely patient himself. No, not to kill him. He was supposed to be working at an asylum and help his patient calm down or at least keep him company. Katsuki attempted to convince Aizawa that he wouldn't be able to take it numerous times, but Aizawa told him that his records say otherwise. Even the whole Bakugou family tried to assist Katsuki, but nothing helped.

After some convincing, Katsuki finally accepted. Why? Well, his boss told him that he would be able to receive about 20k per visit.

Albeit, Katsuki had many doubts. For example, his patient might've been really psychotic. Maybe so psychotic that he wouldn't be able to understand what his patient would even be talking about.

Gibberish? Hopefully not.

The ash blond just pushed his thoughts aside and prepared for his first day of "taking care" of his patient.

Katsuki hopped out of his bed, thinking about receiving his payment from his boss once he had visited his patient.

He stripped once he got to the bathroom and turned the warm water on. He stepped inside the shower, letting the water trail down from his ash blond spikes to his spine. The sensation felt amazing. He made the water hotter, hot enough to fit his needs. He put whatever he needed to put on his body and rinsed, quickly stepping out of the shower.

"Katsuki! Don't forget to eat breakfast!" His loving mother yelled from the kitchen. Yes, he was still living with his parents. He didn't find it in himself to let them go. The thought of his parents living alone and suddenly die when he was away always haunted him.

The ash blond male sighed, putting his black scrubs on, topping it off with a white coat. He ran downstairs, skipping the last four stairs. It was a habit by now. He knew it was bad for his ankles, but he didn't care. He had enough money to fix his bones if they ever broke at some point.

Katsuki sat down at the table, quietly waiting for his food like he used to when he was a child.

Mitsuki slid a her son a plate of his favorite spicy meal.

Oh, the delicious nostalgic smell brung back so many memories from his childhood.

There, brat." She crossed her arms, sitting down on a seat as she scrolled through Twitter from her phone.