Deranged: X.

"What's happening here?" Masaru asked, closing the door behind him as he took his rubber gloves off and tossing them into the trash can. "You should get back on your bed, Katsuki."

The ash blond male did as he was told, sitting back down on his bed. "I don't need to be here. It was just a simple head-"

"No, Katsuki! Stop saying it was just a simple headache!" Masaru yelled, aggressively pointed at the floor while making his statement. "A simple headache won't make you faint out of the blue!"

Shoto just stood there, looking at the man. He was wondering if Masaru even saw him standing there. Maybe he did, but can't he act like he existed?

"I'm sorry, father."

"You!" Masaru pointed a the two-toned male's chest. "You're probably drugging my son, aren't you?" He assumed.

"No, he didn't. I never consumed anything from the building." Katsuki defended.

A tall man with dark blue hair entered the room, staring at Shoto through his eyeglasses. "I apologize, but I'm going to have to take you back to your room."

"But, he only has one more-"

"I know. His time will be extended. We noticed his behavior earlier and decided it would be best for him to stay for a couple more years."

"Bullshit! You're obviously just scared-"

"Is that how you think it is?" The man said, pushing up his glasses with his middle finger. He took Shoto's wrists and placed them behind his back, walking to stop right next to the door. "You'll still be able to visit him. Unless you'd like us to replace you."

Katsuki furrowed his eyebrows, taking a glance at Shoto didn't seem to care. He just gave a soft smirk at the ash blond male.

'Doesn't this bastard know what's happening right now? What an idiot.'

The ash blond sat back down on his hospital bed, gesturing for all of the men to go.

"I need space." He quietly said to his father, earning a nod in return as the brown haired man followed the other two out of the room.