Deranged: III.

Katsuki woke up with a grunt due to the rays of sunshine hitting his eyes through his large window. He got up and did his usual morning routine.

Ugh. He just remembered that it was the second day of "keeping his patient company". He didn't understand how it was hard for any other person to do it. It's basically babysitting. Well, no, but they were actually very similar.

Taking his lunch from the kitchen, he left. The ash blond didn't care to eat breakfast for today. His parents were also still asleep due to the fact that it was only 4:00 in the morning. Sure that's early, but Katsuki just couldn't wait to earn his money.

The inserted his key into his car and drove to the parking lot of the same asylum as yesterday. He got out his car, making sure to lock it.

It was still big, and to his surprise, no one jumped off the building this time.

"Bakugou." A familiar voice behind him called.

"Sup, boss."

"Today you're giving his prescription."

"Yeah, I know."

The two walked as they talked about what Katsuki was assigned to do for today. He was to "entertain" his patient today and try not to piss him off while doing so.

"Why can't you buy him a TV?" Katsuki asked as they both entered the building.

"He's already had a TV."

"What happened to it?"

"Nothing. They just said that it bored him. They told me he'd send death threats if they didn't bring anyone over."

"What?"

"He said he needed someone to talk to."

"Why not that voice everyone has in their head?"

"Katsuki, are you really not an amateur?" Aizawa sighed, pressing the button for top floor once they got inside the elevator.

"No."

"Act professional. Take this seriously like you did back at the other facility you worked at."

"Fine."

Katsuki pondered. Maybe he'll get extra payment if he takes his patient seriously. Beside making his mother proud, that was the only reason Katsuki agreed to do this.

The pair arrived at the top floor, walking over to the door right across them. The black haired man started to unlock the door, giving the prescribed medicine Katsuki asked for the other day.

"Careful. I know you're not one of those people, Bakugou. You're better. Now go." Aizawa reassured, patting the ash blond's back.

"Right."

Katsuki walked in. This time his patient was sitting on the floor. His back was against the wall. One of his legs were bent inward, his other leg laid straight. This time, Shoto wore a white coat with metal buckles which restrained him from moving his arms. He was still wearing the same white pants from the other day, still barefoot. At least he's not wearing a mask anymore.