Deranged: VI.

The ash blond woke up with a headache, his phone still in his hand.

Katsuki sat up, looking at the clock on his phone.

"5:00 am."

The last thing he remembered was his patient yelling at the phone. He couldn't quite remember what he said, so it might've not been important.

He slowly stood up from his twin bed, his head wandering in circles as he heard a ringing noise emit from his ears. Ugh, he despised headaches.

He slowly moved his bags away as felt his forehead. It wasn't as hot as before, so he's probably a bit better by now.

He stepped in his shower and started to prepare as he began to ponder about what he was assigned to do today.

Katsuki tried to memorize what his boss had informed him before he visited his patient for the first time as the water trailed down his back.

"You're going to a give a new patient some company since he's about to leave in a week."

Maybe Katsuki could allow himself to develop feelings after his patient's left the building. He won't be a patient by then, right?

Katsuki shouldn't lead himself on about that. It might not even be allowed even if they've left the building. There's even a possibility that Shoto might not like him back. Besides, who'd even like a person like him?..

Katsuki stepped out of the shower feeling drained. Now's not the time to be pessimistic.

༛༛༛

The ash blond male stepped inside his car and inserted his keys. He already notified his parents about him leaving today.

He turned the radio on and hummed to the lyrics as he drove away from his dwelling.

He passed a mixture of trees, a couple of cars speeding past him. Today wasn't as bright as yesterday. The sky was filled with grey altostratus clouds, the sun was nowhere to be seen. Maybe it'll rain today.

Katsuki stopped at the asylum's parking lot, stepping out of his car and locking it afterwards.

He continued to walk towards the entrance where his boss stood there, putting his phone back in his pocket as his eyes locked with Katsuki's.

"The one and only well-known psychiatrist, Katsuki Bakugou." The black haired man said, slowly clapping his hands as he began walking next to the ash blond.

"Alprazolam." Aizawa spoke.

"What about them?"

Katsuki's boss took a pill bottle from the front counter. "It's what you'll give him today."

"He's been panicking?"

"You don't remember what he did when you weren't here? I told you yesterday." Aizawa handed the bottle to Katsuki as they began walking towards the elevator passed the crowded halls.

"By the way, why was he shirtless?"

"Ah? Oh. Well, after he showered, I told him You wouldn't be there today. He freaked out afterwards."

Katsuki stuffed his hands in his pocket as Aizawa entered the elevator with him.

"Well, kid. Just remember that this is a job. Don't have too much fun."

"Right." Katsuki sighed.

"Who are you? What are you and what are you here to do?" The sleep deprived boss asked as the elevator  moved to the top floor.

"I am Katsuki Bakugou, a psychiatrist. I am here to give my patient prescribed medicine as I give him my full attention." Katsuki answered, the elevator door sliding open.

"What's allowed and what's not?"

"Give them their provided attention. Do not let them take advantage of you. Give them their needed pills. If you have your own prescribed medicine, do not take one from here. Let them know you care for them, but remember not to develop any kind of feelings."

Aizawa began unlocking the metal door.

Katsuki stared at the door. There were small dents which looked like they've been created from the other side.

"Careful." Aizawa warned, the door scraping the white floor as it opened, revealing a clothed Shoto.

The two-tone was asleep and wearing the white buckled coat, laying on a white futon bed with a square-shaped pillow. He opened his eyes abruptly.

Katsuki was gently pushed from behind by his boss. "Your time starts."

Katsuki sighed, looking at Shoto.

"Katsuki."