Deranged: VIII

Katsuki opened his eyes, looking around the unfamiliar room.

He was sitting on a hospital bed, a thin white blanket covering his legs. Looking to his right, there was a heart monitor which was currently beeping.

Across the ash blond was Shoto who's eyes were wide open, fixated on the white-tiled floors.

Shoto blinked, hearing words pass his ears.

"Oh gosh, he's doing it again."

The two-tone stood up abruptly, eyes still wide open as they rapidly looked around the room, landing on Katsuki right after he stopped.

"B-Bakugou," Shoto said, walking towards Bakugou with his eyes still wide open. "A-Are you okay?"

Katsuki chuckled softly, placing his hand on top of his stomach. "Yeah. Just a little... It's just a little headache. Nothing to-"

"No! You passed out! It is something to worry about!" Shoto interrupted.

The ash blond furrowed his brows, glaring at Shoto. "Snap out of it." His voice was playful, a wide smile spreading across his face.

Shoto's eyes softened, his brows pointing upwards creating a confused face. "What are you talking about?"

"What? I didn't say anything. Are you okay?" Katsuki said. His face was completely different. His face was relaxed, showing no sign of his muscles tensing up.

Before Shoto could say anything else, the door creaked open.

"Hello? Son?" Masaru asked worriedly, walking over to Katsuki and taking his hand. "What happened?"

Shoto just stood there, next to Katsuki's father. It's as if he was non-existent to the man.

"I have a fever. When I visited my patient, I passed out. Nothing too serious." Katsuki answered.

"Sir, would you give us some space?" Masaru asked Shoto, finally recognizing his presence.

"Oh, yes." Shoto replies, slowly walking towards the handle of the door. He took one last glance at the ash blond, heading outside afterward.