Mei's crush

(Mei POV)
It just a normal day in the work shop working on my babys Shinsou talking to me about his crush on Mina until he says " Ok enough about my crush who do you like." " I dont know , nobody"  I responded. He laughed and said " let me gusse Iida." "Nope." " Tetsutetsu or Kirishima ?" " No dont like them ether."  Then it looked like a light bulb went off in his head. " Oh so its Mydorida." I feel my face heat up "I  d-dont like M-Midoriya" I see a smile grow across his face and that's never a good sign from him . He looks at me and says " So when you going to talk to him." " I dont know when are you going to talk to Mina." This makes him blush. I laugh and say " Dont worry when you do ask shell totally like you. " before he could respond I hear the doors open and I see Midoriya walk in I get really happy and my face turns a bright pink.i hear shinsou holds back his laughs and I say " So What's up Midoriya." " Um well I busted my iron souls during train can you fix them." " Sure thing I'll get right in that anything else you need." " Um well me Uraraka, Iida , Mina , Sero are hanging out after  school at the mall of you and Shinsou want to come." Before Shinsou has time to say no to see his crush I say " We will b-be there ." I say a bit flustered. He leaves and I then get to work on fixing ths iron souls while watching Shinsou freak out about having to see his crush later it some the funny stuff I've ever seen. Then Shinsou stops and says "At least I'm not the only who has to see my crush." This brings a blush across my face while I yell at Shinsou for picking on me . Then Shinsou leaves to his next class and I go about to work on the iron souls while thinking this is going to be so awkward.  I still cant believe he invited me in the firsted palce I thought as a sat down to take a break from my work. 

Hey it's me the writer just want to say I hope you enjoy the new story and thank you for reading the first chapter.