The Cafe

(Deku POV)

The school day had just ended and I start to make my way to the cat cafe. I go inside and go to a table with a black and orange cat with a bad leg laying on it. I sit down and start to pet it and think how will I know how this person is ." I sat there for about 5 minutes and then a girl with her hood up sat down. I asked  " Hey are you the girl that had Shinsou give me the note. She takes her hood off and it reveals her to be Mei. " Yea thank you for showing up."  She said  I was shock she likes me oh my Allmight she likes me.  " So um do you feel the same way " she asked. I took a deep breathe and said " Yes I feel the same . She then let out a shriek of joy and said " Oh my god yes I thought you would reject me I'm so happy. I smile and  say " I dont see why you would think I would say no your a super funny , cool smart , and beautiful person I would have to me crazy to say no."  She smile and pull out her phone and says " Let's take a picture to remember this moment forever." I nod and smile for the picture that the cat photo bombed by jumping on to Meis head .  We laugh and get some coffee and talk about the day . I'm glad that I actually came instead of just going to my dorm and playing minecraft.