A Deadly Alliance

(Uraraka POV)  right after her talk with Deku in the last chapter.

I was walking back to my dorm that pink haired bitch took my Deku again.  Why dose he hangout with that that grease monkey ass bitch. I make to my room and flop down onto my bed and start to cry. I was crying thinking why dosent he like me more . Until I heard a female voice say " Aw best firend why are you so down ." I snap my head towards the dorm to see that it was closed and locked I then turn my head to the window and see Himiko Toga.  I stand up and get into a fight stance.  " Want do you want villain. " I snap " Cant a girl come see her bff Ochaco. " says Toga " I'm not your best firend." I replied Toga gives me a pout face and says " I know who you like I can help you get him from that pink haired bimbo bitch if you help me with something. " Toga say getting to the point. A villain can help me get Deku-kun but what dose she want. " What do you want." I say " Oh well you see we need a little bit of information about UA more or less there schedule and after I get that I can get you your Deku ." They just need the schedule but that's helping the enemy that's being a villain wait is it being a villain if it's for the one you love no I'm completely in the right takeing the deal yeah yeah . I go and grab my schedule and then say " You have a deal Toga." She smiles and grabs the paper and says " I need to get this base I'll be back later to help bestie." Then jump out the window into the night. I sigh and grab my computer and hope on minecraft and think ' I didn't do anything wrong there because it's to get my confused love Izuku yea and anything goes if it's for love right yeah."