Deku vs Toga

( Deku POV) 
I see Toga and send Mei off to get back up. When shes gone I hear Toga say " Hello Deku baby I'm actually glad your hear." I not sure what she at but I want to hear what she has to say so I responded with " Why is that criminal ." " Oh to tell you that you should be with a bad bitch like me not no second rate cum dumpster ass bitch." When I here her say that all I want to do is rip her god damn thort out. With out a second thought I run at her and hit her with a 10% punch. That knocks her on her ass. I get on top off her and start to rain punch on her she was able to move her head out the way most of them until I start to choke her out . She mutters out the words " Harder daddy ." Absolutely disgusting me and distracting me long enough for her to push me off her. She comes running at me and is meet with a kick to the jaw sending her thorugh some walls. I full speed sprint  informant of her . I grab her by the thort lift her in the air and start to send 10%punches into her gut till she coughs up blood. I thorw her to the ground and start to stomp her out. I did this until I felt Mr. Aizawa wepon around me and him say "Stop now or your kill her."  I spit back " She deserves it ." I see Mr. Aizawa shock by my words but any one who talk about Mei like that deserves to know pain. So I rip his wepon into two and stomp on her head and leave the room to go find Mei.

(Aizawa POV)
I walk over to the almost dead Himiko Toga body and think ' What the hell did she do to piss that cinnamon roll off so much that he dose this. I clean her up enough so she wont die and take her to a hospital where she'll be watched by the number 2 hero Hawks till she recovers and can be put away property but I cant help but think if I would have came mintues later would she be dead and would we be hauling problem child off to prison right now. I need to know what she did for us to stop any other outbursts like that.

Note : super sorry about not uploading school has been getting in the way I'll try to update more but no promises on when the next update will be.

P.s : I want to give a shout out to my cousin who helped me alot with ideas ovxce_