The Hangout (part 4)

(Sero POV)

I'm watching as Mei and Midoriya or M&M are playing the game and flirting I'm chilling watching while playing Dance dance revolution. It's there 5th attempt to beat my high score. I see them lose to Scorpion again so I laugh. "Hey not funny ." Yelled Mei " Ok clam down there killer." I say trying to clam her down. " No Meis right man it's not funny. " says Midoriya . I laugh and say " Ok M&M you two can clam down let's go meet up with the others at the food court." They both turn bright red and I have to cover my mouth to stop me from laughing. We all walk to the food court and see Mina ,Uraraka ,and Iida talking with a asleep Shinsou in Mina lap. I look and Mina as into say ' What I miss.' Then she grows a wide smile.

(Mei POV)
I see Shinsou sleep in Mina lap and I just think ' The dumbass did it then past out.' I then hear Mina speak " If your wondering what happened to Shinsou he ask me out then fainted when I said yes." I laugh and said " I didn't think he would actually do it." " Oh really so how long has he had this crush " asked Mina I giggled abit and say " He meant you like what 2 months ago so I say its been a month of listening to him rant about you and how much he likes you."  When I say that Mina face turns  a kinda purple color . At that Sero broke out into laughter. Uraraka then asked " Whats
so funny Sero?" "Its it's just this man's was so much of a coward that he fainted just by a girl say yes to go on a date with him " At this Mina says " AT LEAST HES MAN ENOUGH TO ASK HIS CRUSH OUT  YOUR SCARED SHITLESS TO ASK OUT IBARA. "  At this everyone laughs and Shinsou starts to wake up. He sits up and says " Whys everyone being so loud ." The I yell " BECAUSE YOU DID IT YOUR SCARED ASS ASKED OUT MINA TOOK YOU LONG ENOUGH."  When I said this it looked like his brain shut down . As everyone was eating I thought I guess I'll ask out Izuku someother time I dont want to out shine Shinsou.  We all finish eating and started heading back to the dorms . I was about to leave to my room when I remember that I said I'd fix Midoriya computer so I yell " Hey Midoriya do you still want me to come over and fix your computer?" "  If you want you can come over after school and help me with it since it the weekend and because you helped me I'll help you test some of your invention." When he said that I start to jump for joy . Then I said " Well see you tomorrow Izuku. " I said that and saw the huge blush on his face " see ya  Hatsume. " he said as he ran off all I could think was , He so cute.