A talk with problem child

(Aizawa Pov)
  "It has been about three and a half week sense Mydorida almost killed Himiko Toga" Nezu said to me while I sat across from him . " I know it's been three weeks sesen he did his job as a hero yes why are you bringing this up now " I looked at him not worried in the least it has been over three weeks and there hasn't been any other episodes like that so why should I worry." Nezu then said " Shota I want you to talk to the kid he never did anything like that we need to know what set him off to cause him to think muder was the logical answer. " " She was a villain that has killed hundreds of people if it would of happened she would have deserved it I know what he did was wrong but the way I see it is that it's a waste of are time and energy to push this if problem child hasn't done anything sense why should we question him. " I asked for the soul purpose of see why he thinks it needs to happen I was planning on talking to the kid about it anyway but I want to see Nezu reason behind it. Nezu clear his thort and said " He could of gone away in handcuffs Shouta . One of the top students could of gone to jail for life for murder because of a outburst so I want to see what exactly cause this outburst for us to fix it because the way I see after that he could be a danger to his fellow classmates and firends."  I dont really think hes a danger to the class but he has some sound logic so. "Altight I'll go talk to him but let it show that I think the kid would never in a million years hurt any of his class mate for no reason and yes it was suprising to find the nicest kid in my class ready to kill but I could see it in his eyes he was doing it with 100% certainty that she deserved it. " I said then left the room. I went from the to the breakroom I'm going to need a coffee for this and I already know it but it dose concern me on how a sixteen year old would be ready to end another's life with out a care in the world.  I went to my classroom and open the door to see problem child to be verbally fight with Uraraka. Then I heard Uraraka "Why are you with that ugly ass loser." Then I saw it that look in his eyes again.  I was about to thorw my scarf at him when he snapped the table in front of him in two looking into her soul then he storm out of the room . I yell to the class " Momo is in charge for the day and Uraraka we will talk later." Then I left the room to find Mydorida.  I went to a place where I knows hes been at more lately. The support room I open the door to see him crying and that link hair girl claiming him down. I walk over and say " Problem child come walk with me." He wiped his tears away and comes with me. Once we are out of the building I ask " So what's up with the outburst lately. " He looked at me and then to the ground " I feel like people just want make my life hell Uraraka was my bestfriend but she keeps pulling me down and making fun of Mei and when she calls Mei a name or anything I just want to beat the fuck out her and when Toga said that I should go with a bad bitch like her then called Mei a cum dumpster ass bitch or something like that just wanted to end her." I nod and think I know how it feels kid that's what I wanted to do when people use to give Mic problem. I sigh and say " I was the same way with Mic."  He looked at me shocked " What you where like this to really and wait your with Present Mic ." I sigh I forgot I didn't want the students to know because they gossipe nonstop. " Yes and Yes and you tell any what you found out about me today I will make every moment your in school hell got it . " He nods very fast and say " Yes sir and thank you for talking with me it help to get it off my chest." I laugh and say " Its not a problem Mydorida and I'm going to be honest with you beside Shinsou or my favorite student in the building." He smiles and I ask "So are you coming back to class or do you want to go with Mei."  He looked at me and said " I will go to class even though I would rather be Mei right than in the same room as Uraraka." I pull a piece of paper out and a pen and right him a pass " This pass will let you be with Mei for the next three periods so If anyone ask show them but I expect you to make up the work." He looked at me smiled and said " Yes sir ." I walk away and wave to him with a smile on my face I'll go tell Nezu what I found out later I'm going to go see Mic. 

Authors  notes
I'm super sorry for keeping you guys waiting so long for this chapter I've just had school and a huge writers block so sorry thanks for reading  love yall 😁😁😁