The Hangout (part3)

(Shinsou POV)

We entered the cloth store and I'm mentally freaking out she call me out to go with her . I understand that me ,her and Kaminari hangout out alot not by my choice they show up at my dorm and drag me out ,  but that's beside the point it's never just the two of us . Maybe now will be a good time to tell her. I'm following her around deep in thought till I hear a "eeeeeeeeek" that snaps me back to reality. I see mina holding a pink men's button down shit and some jeans.  I look at her and then say " Let me gusse you want me to try those on." " Yep  you need more color other than black in your wardrobe." I sigh heavily and take the cloth to try on.

                            (Mina POV)
Omg he's actually trying it on he would usually brainwash Kaminari to say it's a bad idea to out vote us but not even a fight from him today I wonder what's he thinking. Maybe he has a crush on someone and wants to add more color to his look to get noticed, but who could he like . Mei no she like his sister . Kaminari no Shinsou swears hes not gay. That leaves only one other person on his firends list. Me omg could he have a crush on me. He is like super cute and its funny to see him around people with energy.  We are also as different as summer and winter but hes is total cute and he is funny when he wants to be . I want to see how this goes if he asks me out. Yea I will wait and see if he ask me out if he dose i'll say yes , if he dosen't I'm wrong. I break from my thought to see him in the outfit and I squeal like a schoolgirl witch I am school girl but that's beside the point. When I finish squealing I say " Ob my god you look amazing." " Thanks I actually kinda like it to." When he said that I was in shock. I then yell " You like a outfit that isn't completely black who are you where the real Shinsou." " It is me and if you need me I'm going to be at the register buying this.  I decided I didnt want to continue in this store and went the the register. When I get there I see Shinsou looking something other then the I dont give a fuck look he has most the time. He looked nervous , I walked up to him and said " So you changeing up your look I like it." " Thanks" he stops and then says " So um after school tomorrow you want to like go get some coffee at the cat cafe." I gasped and said " Shinsou did you just ask me on a date."  His face get really red and he starts to over heat. I gasped again and say "You did do you have a crush on me or something."

                         (Shinsou POV)
"YES" I blurt out with out thinking. I then realized what I said and faint . When I wake up I'm in the food court laying on a bench with Mina sitting right next to me I look at he and she say " Good morning Shinsou also I would love to go on a date with you." When I heard that I pass out again.

                           ( Mina POV)
I laughed see him faint again. He's such a big flustered softie I have to tell Kaminari about this. I wonder what I'm going to wear to are little date tomorrow. I look up from looking at Shinsou and see Iida and Uraraka walking towards me . Iida ask " What happened to Shinsou why is he asleep." " Asked me out on a date I said yes he fainted. " I said back , they both start laughing and I say " You'll see tomorrow on Instagram when you see the pictures of are dated." Uraraka then says I'll believe it when I see it." We both laugh and start talking about other thing as we wait for the last three to come to the food the food court.