Sleepover

(Mei POV)
We finish are amazing date at the cafe and hes walking me back my dorm when we get to my room and I open the door Shinsou and Mina are sitting there Mina then says " What he say girl."  I was about to speak when Deku said " I said yes and see you tomorrow Mei ima go to my room for the night." He start to leave  till Shinsou says " Not so fast there Deku." Izuku stop and asked " What's up Shinsou. " he sighs and says " You should stay hangout with all of us for a bit. " I then see the look on Minas face and know she about to try something.  Right before Izuku could say anything  Mina yelled  LETS HAVE A A
SLEEEEEPOVER."  I say that " That's a good idea so will ether you boys be staying." Shinsou sigh and say " I'll stay." Izuku looks at the room and says " Let me get my pjs on I'll be right back. "  then he left. I then look at the people who set up this sleep over and say " How did you even get in my room the door was locked." Shinsou then says " I went to your work shop took your extra key." I face plam then say " I have a air mattress in my closet you two can use just set it up." Shinsou then gets up to get the air mattress and I think thing just got interesting. 

( Deku POV)
I just finish changeing and I grab my laptop.  I open my door and just standing there was Uraraka.  I say " Oh hay Uraraka what you up to." " Ohhhhhhh nothing Deku-kun just wanted to know if you want to come to my dorm for a sleepover~" she says in a sedative tone. " Oh I cant tonight I'm having one in Meis room with her , Shinsou and Mina." I see her eye visible start twitching  as she nods and walks away. I shack off that weird interaction and go to Meis dorm.  When I get there I see Mei and Mina T posing at Shinsou while hes curled up in a ball. I then say " Um Shinsou are you ok." " No I'm not they took my coffee then started to do this I'm confused." I laugh a little and grabs the man's coffee and gives it to him. Then they look at me like I just fucked up they start to to t pose at me it was really confusing , to get them to stop I say " How want to watch a movie." Mei then says " Me but ladys get to pick." I nod slowly.  The girls run to the remote and turn on a romcom and Shinsou looks and me and say " Look at what you did to us we are trapped." I sigh and say " Its better than them t pose at us that some creep ass shit." He sigh and agrees with  me I go to sit on the floor where I assume I'll be sleeping when Mei yanks me up onto the bed and say " Your up here with me . " My face turns beat red and now I only have one goal for the night and that is dont die of embarrassment . Shinsou looks at me and sighs and then say " You'll get use to stuff like that trust me ." I then get a good look at how hes sitting.  His head I in between Minas legs while Mina was sitting up playing with his hair. I then think how on god green earth is he not blushing I remember the day at the mall he fainted more than twice how is he so clam. I then start to get comfortable and lay down Mei took this as a  opportunity to cuddle up to me  my face goes super red again as we cuddle and watch the movie.

( 3rd person POV)
All seem good for the new set of love birds but they dont know that there not alone in that room that someone was watching them and is waiting for the right time to strike.