Whats going on

( Toga POV)
The day after I gave Shigy the info I got form my bestie I make my way back to U.A to deal with her problems.  I sneak into the school and start to stalk the pink hair bitch the dateing my I'm mean Urarakas izuku . I see she spends alot of her time alone in that support room perfect.

(Mei POV)
After the amazing night me Izuku and are firends just have I'm super happy and energetic that was the first real night sleep I've had in weeks I'm working on my babys when i heard the door open i turn around and said " What can i - " I stop see no ones there weird I could have swore I hear the door open. I brush off and get back to work on new extra fast booster for that one kid in Izuku class the one with the engine legs I could never remember his name.  I start humming when I feel a hand on my shoulder I smack it off turning around . When I turn around I see a girl in a different school outfit. " Who are you. " I ask calmly holding tightly to my wretch.  " I'm Himko Toga ." She says with a creepy smile " What do you need I ask ." " Oh I need to get rid of you." She then lunges at me I doge and run full speed to the door when I open it I see my savior Izuku and he says " What's going on." Then he see the girl and says " Mei go tell Mr. Aizawa there A villain in the support room." I see him get in fight stance I nod and run for class 1A and all I can think is ' Kick he ass Baby'