The Plan

(Uraraka POV)
When we get back to the dorms I run to my room and starts to plan. The first thing I think of is to kill every girl Deku could love but then I realized that was crazy and would put me and prison so that a last resort. Then there make my self more like able and hope he grows to love me. No that's to unlikely ugh this is so annoying why dosent he love me. Is there another skank blinding his view makeing him think that I'm not his soulmate. Ugh I get even more annoyed with the plan so I invite Tsuyu over to play minecraft. She comes over with her laptop and we get on the UA minecraft server. We playing helping each other get supplies for a mega build. When I see Deku helping Mei build her house. I start to get irritated that there helping each other so much. When around my Deku so much. Then it clicks she the skank that's blinding Deku making him think I'm not his soul mate. So now i know what i have to do. I have to ruin Meis chances with Deku make sure that he realizes that I'm meant for him. I smirk as I get back to the mega build we are doing thinking  Deku will be mine Mei will not have him Deku is and Mei WILL NOT HAVE HIM .

Notes : sorry for the shorter chapter I really wanted to get something out on this today and sorry for the slower than usual updates.