Helping Each Other

(Deku POV)

I just had finished up class and I was getting ready to head to the support class when Sero stop me . " Hey bro what you about to do ." He asked " I'm about to go see H-hatsume and she going to fix my computer and in return I'll h-help her b-by t-testing her babys." Sero laughs and pats me on the back and said " Hey good luck man and dont die." I laugh nervously and say " I'll try not to."  I then start to walk to the support room . When I get there I walk up to the door and then BOOM  the door blows off the wall. I was able to dodge it because at this point it's a normal thing. I walk in a say " Hey H-hatsume so what are we doing first the computer or the gadgets. " " One there my babys and not gadgets, two can we please test my babys first I'm really excited that someone was willing to help me most people usually run when I ask them to test them."  I swallow the lump in my throat knowing she may kill me with these gadgets of hers. " Ok let's  get this started."

( 3rd person POV)
The first thing she had Deku try was a jetpack witch blew up. Then she gave him some jump boots witch didnt work. Then a bodysuit that blew up. She had him try many more thing that blew up.  It was the last gadget he had to test and at this point he was ready to just go and get his computer fixed he put on the small glove and turn them on as soon as he did that the glove soft texture went away and became hard and cold. He  hit the wall with a 0% punch and it bust a hole into it.  It was suprising to say the least and Mei said " You can keep that if you like I think they could help you." He nodded as a response and they went to his room to fix the computer

(Mei POV)

I went into his room and was shocked on how much Allmight stuff he has . He snap me out my daze by saying " Um the computer over there for whenever you want to start." I nodded and got to work it took about 20 minutes to fix. When I was done I said " Alright there you go man anything else you need fixed?" " No but if you want you can stay and hangout I'm about to start a movie if you want to watch." I feel my face heat up and I almost shout " Yes I would love to watch a movie with you Mydorida." He nods and sets It up while I take a seat on his bed .

Authors note
Thank you guys so much this story hit number 1

Also I'm starting another story so be on the look out for that thank you guy bye

Also I'm starting another story so be on the look out for that thank you guy bye .