Chapter 6 : Your Smile

New slept in the next day. He checked his phone and saw a lot of text messages and missed calls from his manager.

"Shit!", he exlaimed, realizing that he got roughly 1 hour left before the photoshoot starts. He ran to the bathroom in a dash. Just a quick shower and then put on a white long sleeved polo shirt and tucked it in, paired with a black slacks, a gray leather belt, and a gray loafer. He checked his look in the full length mirror, seeing how he looks, feeling satisfied, he smiled before leaving his room.

At the studio.

Tay has been checking his wrist watch for a few times now. His brows furrowing, hands placed on his hips, patience running out. He took his phone out if his pocket and called someone.

"P'Tum, will your talent come today?", he asked politely though he actually just want to shout at someone right now.

"Y-yes, yes. I'm so sorry, Tay. New is on his way now. He just called me up. He'll be there in 10 minutes. My apologies. Really.", the man on the other line kept apologizing in behalf of New.

"Alright.", he responded. What can he do? If it isn't too rude, he would have turned down this project. Though he have not met New personally before, he already heard about New's unruly behavior. But P'Tum was his senior in the agency and have helped him a lot when he was starting up as a model. Now Tay is one of the sought after models and an accomplished photographer at a young age of 25. He is not modelling today though. He is New's photographer.

"That unprofessional jerk! I swear to god, I'm gonna smack his ass if he doesn't arrive in 10 minutes!", he murmured to himself. Breathing out a sigh of frustration.

He checked his wrist watch again, 35minutes left before the call time.

As he looked up and glances at the door, he saw the handsome young man entering through it. Looking chic and cozy. As if the world has slowed down, Tay's heart races uncontrollably upon laying his eyes on this gorgeous man.

 As if the world has slowed down, Tay's heart races uncontrollably upon laying his eyes on this gorgeous man

"Hmm.. Not bad.", he thought to himself, giving New a do over.

He cleared his throat trying to hide he's admiration towards the new guy.

"You've finally arrived.", he said. Putting on a serious and displeased look. He signaled New to get his make up and outfit done.

"20 minutes", still in his displeased face and voice, he tapped his wrist watch, meaning there is only 20 minutes for New to get ready. The latter just nodded then got in the dressing room. Tay then went back to setting up his camera and checking on the props and background.

Everything has been set up. Tay instructed New to start posing. The project is for a lifestyle magazine. This hot upcoming model and actor is the talk of the town not just because of his looks but also for the scandal he has been in recently.

"Ready?", Tay asked New before they began. New glances at him, flashing a smile.

"Whenever you're ready, sir Top Model", he answered then winked at Tay. Tay smirked as he watched New went to his spot to start posing.

After a series of formal shots, Tay asked New to change into a sleep wear.

The latter change into a boxer shorts and a matching pajama top.

"Can you look more homey? More laid back. Just like when you are actually in your own room.", Tay suggested to his model as he pauses for a moment, drinking from his tumbler.

"If you want me looking homey, I could remove this top." New replied in a wry tone then started unbuttoning his pajama top. The handsome photographer almost choked at his model's boldness.

"No, no, no. Hold that pose", he said, ignoring his flustered feeling as he took the shots he wanted.

He have seen a lot of topless models and artists before, this one right here gives him a unique unfamiliar vibes. He just couldn't figure out what it was and he doesn't want to look into it either.

"Ok, great job

"Ok, great job. That's all for today.", Tay uttered as he concluded the session.

"Alright. See you around, Mr. Top model.", New responded. Giving Tay another nod before going in the dressing room to change his outfit.

Tay just shook his head as he watches his model go, giving him another do over, then grinned.