SIXTEEN (Iselen POV)

"This dress could be a problem, you know." I shake my head confused while stepping back slowly, and again, and again... hypnotized by the mischievous smirk on the countess' face like she's some kind of snake. Ruby keeps walking till I'm leaning my shoulders on the door locked behind me. "It's made of satin and, even if it's black, a damp stain down there could be pretty revealing... If you want me to grope you, you must take it off."

"Here? Are you crazy? There're dozens of guests on the other side of the entrance hall, our hosts, you mother and your cousin... Ruby, you can't..." I open my mouth wide in disbelief when I realize she's ignoring me and her blown pupils are focused on my side where her nimble fingers have found the zipper. Her thumbs rub my shoulders gently before pushing the straps down... One second later, the garment falls in a crumpled pile around my high heeled sandals and the Countess of Dunira holds her breath looking at me from head to toe.

"Fuck, you're so hot..." she whispers reverently while her eyes rake all over my body and my cheeks turn impossibly red. I shake my head swallowing hard when she leans her hands on the door behind me, moving her face closer to mine, my legs feel weak and I believe that, despite all my military training, I wouldn't be able to push her and move away right now. The fairy of Dunira is a powerful sorceress...

"My skin is covered with scars of wounds and..."

"You're perfect," she cuts me off and her breath fans my lips making them tingle. "Damn it, Lindsay, you're so perfect you managed to tame a Murray..." I would've smiled victoriously under other circumstances when hearing her admitting she feels something for me but now I can just think of kissing her.

"And you're a Murray that managed to bewitch a Lindsay... that makes us even." I whisper grazing her lips, feeling her sweetness tantalizingly close.

"I wish all the wars could end like this." Ruby's tongue goes deeply in my mouth and muffles my moan so no guest can hear me on the other side of the door. She makes sure she's exploring every corner excruciatingly slowly while my hands grab her jacket lapels as if they had their own will, she tilts her head changing the kiss angle and I obey her quiet instructions, sucking and licking her lips before kissing her deeply again.

"Oh God..." my moan echoes through the gallery when she lowers her head to circle one of my nipples with her tongue despite her hands stay leaned on the door and she hasn't touched me yet.

"Goddess..." She whispers and her breath on my wet flesh sends a shiver down my spine. "This is Aphrodite's fault..." Ruby looks right into my eyes and smirks smugly, licking her lips. "I like your necklace..." I blink confused by the change of subject, staring at her frowning, but holding back my breath again when her index touches the diamonds around my neck before going down slowly, grazing the skin between my breasts and my abdomen in a long caress that gives me goose bumps. "One day I'll make love to you and you'll be only wearing the Murray's emeralds while you fall apart under my mouth, what do you think your ancestors would say?"

"They'd say Lindsay's rubies look gorgeous around your neck while you writhe in agony when I thrust my fingers deep in your pussy." Ruby chuckles after noticing my defiant tone of voice and nods before falling down on her knees on the wrinkled satin in front of me, she fixes her eyes on my core like she's mesmerized and my cheeks burn when she leans forward slightly and sighs.

"You smell so good, my love..."

"Oh Goddess, Ruby..." I bite my lip trying not to scream while she melds her mouth with my core, her tongue is a red-hot iron burning me while exploring my folds. I wonder if there's someone outside listening to her licks and my sighs with my last lucid brain cell till the countess uses her thumbs to push aside my pussy lips opening me more to her caresses, the tip of her tongue focuses on my node and I'm unable to thing straight anymore, only feeling... I lean my shoulders on the door harder in order to move my pelvis closer to her mouth and stay firm on my heels despite my legs are shaking and I clench my jaw looking down at her head between my thighs. "You're so beautiful... I can't believe that you..." I gasp for air unable to finish the sentence.