Big mistake chapter two

Cyan's pov

 "Tonight's a full moon, today's the steak out." Orange rolled his eyes " We know cyan you've been reminding us all week. "  "Who are we spying on again?" "Really green it's cube." " Wait, why are we spying on cube? " "remember green he's been acting weird, like dressing more like cubic." " Oh I thought we were spying on the cat. " "WHY WOULD WE LOOK AT A CAT ALL NIGHT!!!" " Orange calm down, plus I think you hurt greens feelings. " "GUYS he's coming."

 cubes pov

 "Its a full moon tonight, I need to hurry." Cube quickly walked out his room marking sure no shapes were around. He jogged outside then stopped. ( Was that shouting? Eh no time I can already feel the urges kicking in) He started running into the woods. Deep in the forest there was a log cabin, he ran inside and locked the door. Inside is empty, just a single window, the walls are completely covered in isolating foam. (The stuff used to sound proof rooms) 

Cyan's pov

The heroes quickly followed cube into the woods were they soon saw a log cabin. "Look theres a window" they all looked in the window and saw cube lock the door. Cube then stood in the middle of the room as the moon came out. They saw cubes bones start to crack and reshape them selves. They were all startled by what they saw but they kept watching. They saw cube look like he was in a lot of pain. Then a big blue fluffy tail shot out his lower back. Cube then seemingly vanished as his  clothes fell to the floor. Then the clothes started moving and a little blue cat came out. "THE CAT!" Cat cube looked at the window and saw nothing so he left out a hole in the corner. The heroes had ducked down just in time as not be seen. They silently decided to go back home after that.