Trapped chapter eleven

Cubic was suddenly in a cave, his hands still in handcuffs then a beat up looking Pentagon walked up to his cell. "AH so YOUR the newbie causin all ruckus. We're tryin to live in harmony with the normies in paradise yknow. But YOU killin everyone isn't helpin." "WE'RE AM I?!?" Then Silvermoon teleported next to the Pentagon and signaled for him to leave. "Alright cubic, your going to be training until you can behave. So, to start would you please tell me which one of these guys bit and or scratched you. " Then a bunch of different wolves came in the room. "Uhhh none of them." " What, none of them? You sure? " He  snapped his fingers and they all started running in place and attacking the air. "Yep none of them." " ... No way, impossible,that can't be grr the cowards. " Then he teleported away, and all the wolves left. Then the floor opened up and cubic tell into a white padded room. 

Silvermoons pov

He teleported into his office and pressed a button on his desk, he sat down and took out a leather book with claw marks on the cover. He read in his head: The cat clan, don't be fooled, they posses great power. Like the werewolf when one is scratched or bit they will turn into a cat at night. The poor shape can turn into a cat as long as it's night but will automatically transform on fullmoons. Although the shape will look and act like a cat, it's actually a very deadly, very savage wolf who can't be reasoned with. The shape while in wolf form will kill anything that moves. The more things it eats the stronger it gets untill... They are permanently an animal, and will gain the ability to turn into other animals. He stopped reading. I thought we killed the cat clan, looks like they were the ones who slipped through the cracks.