The cat chapter three

Heli was about to go check on cube when she saw a blue cat come out the woods, the cat had two triangles on his head like ears, kinda like cube. It was a blue cat, it looked normal other than the ears. Heli went to let the cat, but as soon as she got close the Cat ran into the house. She then heard lots of glass smashing as she hurried inside. Dub.was in there,he was yelling at the cat. "What's wrong Dub" "THIS DANG CAT CAME IN HERE AND SMASHED MY MUG, SO I TRIED TO SMASH THE CAT!" Heli saw he was holding that blue cat. The cat made a sad face and meowed sadly. "Awwwww poor thing, dub don't hurt The cat, look at it." He looked at the cat then back at Heli who was making the same face. "Fine but keep it away from me." " YAY,  come on kitty! " She said picking up the cat. The cat hissed and swiped at Heli but he couldn't reach her. The heroes came back home and saw Heli flying around in circles with cube hissing and trying to swipe heli. 

Cat cubes pov

(Alright there's the house time for mischief) Cube cat when in through the window, and landed on a table next to dub who was playing his guitar. He saw he had hot chocolate next to him so he pushed the mug some. "HEY don't do it..." He pushed the mug again . "HEY!" He pushed the mug off the table and jumped on his face, then cat cube cut dubs guitar strings. "WHY YOU LITTLE-" Dub grabbed his guitar and tried to hit cube, smashing the plate he had and breaking his guitar in half. Then he grabbed cube before he could run and was about to toss him out the window. Then Heli came in...