The finale chapter twenty two

Lycan hosted cubes funeral, even though there was no body, they put up a statue in honor of cube, even though he killed several shapes he did help save paradise, and he was a really nice shape, when he's not being a were-cat thing. Everyone seemed to be taking cubes death pretty well. However, Cyan was a mess and lycan became more distant and angry. Green was sad but was handling it well, just as long as you didn't talk about cube. Heli mourned for a week, but she seems to have recovered. Ship seemed ok, but he'll occasionally get under the influence. Orange was still mad at cube for hurting green and didn't really care cube was dead. Tri seemed nutral. Dub didn't seem so sad but sometimes he would go play a song at cubes statue. 

Silvermoon invited the heroes over to his house/cave. He seated them at his dining table. "Tea?" " Sure" the heroes said in unison. Silver brought out there tea and eat down. "Look, we need to talk, it's about, well, everything that happened two weeks ago. Sirgil, was my best friend, we did everything together. Then one day, he got bit by a rival pack, it, changed him... He turned into a cat instead of a wolf, the alpha kicked him out the tribe. Then he found the rival pack, somehow, he became there alpha, and he attacked us. The rivals had shape shifting powers, we fought them off but, Sirgil killed the alpha, my dad. I became alpha and I spent most of my days hunting his pack, we killed off his species, but... I guess Sirgil sliped through the cracks. I am truly sorry this happened heroes. Sirgil wanted revenge and he got it, at least now he's dead." Silver and the heroes talked for a bit, then they saw it was getting late and went home. Tomorrow is another day...