Hero chapter seven

The chief of police quickly grabbed his walkie talkie and changed the signal. "HEROES QUICK WE NEED BACKUP, I REPEAT CODE ORANGE!" Then as he ran out of ammo, cubic pounced on him and tore him to shreds. 

Cyans pov

I was sitting on the couch, wondering what we were gonna do with cube when he got  back to normal when the emergency walkie talkie started buzzing. " HERO WE BUZZ BACKUP BUZZ CODE ORANGE HURRY BUZZ " then there was a cracking sound with gunshots in the back round. Tri went outside and saw a house with some flashing lights inside, then they stopped. "GUYS we need to go NOW." I quickly got up and got Orange out his room , then we followed tri to a house, it looked dark inside, but the door was wide open. We went inside not needing flashlights due to our  bodies glowing. It smelt like blood in there, we feared the worst, then something was thrown in front of me. It was a badge... We looked up and saw two red eyes staring at us. "Cube, c'mon let's just calm down, don't do anything crazy now. He just growled at us, then he walked forward. A very bloody pink wolf with red eyes walked up to us, then the heroes portal showed up, we all went in as we prepared for anything.