Problem chapter six

Cubic had completely lost control, in fact he hardly felt like himself. He saw what he was doing, he tried to stop, but he couldn't. The wolf was to strong, so cubic helplessly watched as he snuck into some poor shapes room and killed them, he ate every piece of them, they tasted like the best thing he'd ever eaten. And he hated it. He felt very re-energised and get he still felt like he was starving. Unfortunately not much happens around here other that corruption, so most shapes don't lock there doors of windows. Cubic watched as he snuck into another house to murder another innocent shape.

The paradise police department

It was another boring day in the office, I regret taking night shift. Then the phone started ringing. "Finaly a call." I picked up the phone, prepared for anything. " Hello 911 how may I help you? " "someone's in my house, I heard my girlfriend scream before quickly stoping followed by crunching sounds. I'm really scared please come quick, I live at-" Then the call ended. "HELLO? HELLO?!? SIR-"  I was not expecting that of all things. I got the four men that were at the station and we went to the location of the call. The house looked normal, then we saw an open window. We all took out our guns and went inside. It was dark then I stepped on something, something squishy... I shined my flashlight at my foot. I was horrified. It was a half eaten shape on the ground with a broken phone in there hand. Then something growled. We looked up and saw a pair of glowing red eyes looking at us. We all shot at it but that didn't seem to do anything. Then it pounced and got one of the guys. He died almost instantly, we kept shooting it was unphased. "WE NEED TO GET OUT, NOW."