Day Chapter eight

Silvermoon's pov

I was sitting in my cave when I heard a howl, it was a powerful minor, they said "SEE YA SUCAS" I wondered what they were doing, it probably wasn't good. I got up and grabbed an empty jar, then I went outside and started getting the stuff to make tea, I felt like I was going to need it later.

Back to the battle

The song the wolf started playing as cubes boss fight started. He still had his buzzsaw attack, as well as his claws, but he mostly used giant paws to try and claw us. We shot purification lasers at him, but he kept dodging them, then the song ended and the sun started rising. Cube noticed and ran off into the woods. "Should we follow him?" " I don't know green, I'm kinda sleepy. " " ya I agree with tri i say we go home, sleep, then find him. " We all agreed and went home for a good nights sleep.

Cubics pov

I fainted in the woods, when I woke up there were four colored blurrs in front of me. It was bright so I blinked some, as my eyes adjusted to the light the blurrs became the heroes staring down at me. "Huh- wha- where am i?" I tried to stand but I felt sick so I just sat down. " Take it easy cubic, your in pretty bad shape. " "OW man, my ribs are killing me." Then I looked at my side and saw a knife lodged inbetween my ribs. " Oh that's why a knife. Wait AHHHHHHHHHH HOLY SHAPE WHAT HAPPENED! " "CUBIC calm down, please. Well explain when we get home, ok?" ( sigh) "Ok."