~Prologue~

Disclaimer: None of the characters or the anime/manga is mine, only the plot. Now enjoy my story, thanks for reading! (This is fantasy AU btw so it won't be the same)

3rd person POV

Izuku Midoriya was a curious girl who loved learning and analyzing things, and then she loved to write about them in her notebooks. She likes to write about swordsmen (and woman), plants, and an assortment of other things that fascinate her too. Unfortunately, she didn't carry any magic, and her mother only had C-grade telekinesis magic. The rest of the Endeavor Kingdom's people were different. They had flashy and helpful powers. They treated the powerless as though they aren't human.

~Memory~

"Izuku! Be careful okay?" Inko Midoriya, Izuku's mother, called to Izuku from their humble abode sitting near the beautiful forest of the village that Izuku loved most. She was standing in front of the grassy threshold of the beautiful forest that belongs to the Endeavor Kingdom that Izuku loves dearly.

"Kacchan, wait up!" Izuku cried out to Katsuki Bakugo, her childhood friend whom she holds in an extremely high place in her heart. She thinks of him better than any swordsman in history, including All Might. She still loves him more. "Come on, Deku you're so slow. Ugh!" Katsuki got the nickname 'Kacchan' merely because at the time she couldn't pronounce Katsuki, but it still stuck to her, so she doesn't call him Katsuki anymore. At the moment, the two children are running through the forest, "Hey Izuku! There's this place I found in the forest. I wanted to show you! Follow me!" Katsuki began running with Izuku following suit -as always- after a few minutes of twists and turns, they came upon a beautiful, sparkling stream with flowers and moss growing around the area.

~Present~

~First Person POV~

~Izuku~

"Woah, Kacchan, how did you find this?" Izuku exclaimed with sparkling eyes. Katsuki replied, "I was taking a walk and saw it. Amazing, right?" He smirked with a big smile and a missing tooth sitting in the front pridefully. "Yeah! It is!" Izuku screamed in awe.

~Flashback ends~

Midoriya runs and runs through the grassy forest ground, stumbling on rocks and branches as she sobs her way to her favorite spot, the big tree, and the beautiful pond.

She had just left the doors of Aldera Junior High. Ever since Midoriya had been powerless, everyone had been treating her like scum. They all bullied her, no one wanted her alive except her mother, and she was painfully aware of that.

Even the only friend -"Kacchan"- she had when she was younger had left her after she lacked power, and began to bully her with the other kids in her class.

Today was probably the worst in the morning since she couldn't get breakfast because she woke up late and her mother was out overworking again but told herself to keep smiling and pretend it was nothing. Besides, she could have lunch later.

Later, she found a vase with a red spider lily sitting inside with water-filled halfway. Midoriya sat there and stared at it for a few minutes with glossy eyes, but then she picked the vase up and dumped the contents into the trash, and set the vase on the bookshelf now emptied.

Then in the halls, people made a game of throwing things at her to see who could hit her the hardest.

~Flashback~

But after school, she had forgotten her notebook on her desk, so she went back to the classroom to get it, but when Midoriya got there, she found Bakugou holding her "Future Swordsman" notes and showing them to his other two "friends". Book #13, to be exact.

She went up to him and tried reaching it from his hands on her tippy toes while saying, "Hey! That's mean, give it back!" But one of Bakugou's friends pushed her away. Bakugou sparked his explosion magic and burnt her book, and threw it out the window of their classroom.

Midoriya could only watch as her precious book filled with all sorts of information about plants and swordsman notes was thrown out the window and into the koi pond, getting soaked in the process.

Bakugo and his friends were at the door about to leave when Bakugo spoke up, "You know? There is one way you can get power..."

The sentence captured Midoriya's attention as she glanced back at Bakugo from her desk with sad eyes, waiting for him to finish. Bakugo continued with a sly smirk, "Hope for a power in your next life and take a swan dive off the roof."

Midoriya's eyes widened as they began to collect tears again. She turned her head around fiercely with gritted teeth but was interrupted when Bakugo called out, "Got anything to say, Deku?"

Midoriya recoiled and looked down shamefully with tears on the brim of her eyes. Ready to escape and roll down her cheeks as Bakugo and his friends laughed their way out the door. The door slammed behind them, startling her, breaking the barrier between the tears and her cheeks. She runs out the door and runs for the roof.

When she gets there, she walks closer to the black metal fence of the top and leans against it looking down at the bustling streets below. Even though there were people constantly talking and cars driving past the speed limit, up on the roof, all she could hear was the sound of the wind blowing, pushing her messy, curly hair in all directions and over her face.

She puts one leg over the fence and then the other, sitting on top of the solid barrier, her black uniform skirt billowing in the wind while she sits silently on the black railing, looking down upon all the people on the ground.

She stays like that for some time, then remembers what Bakugo said tears started rolling down. After she cries for a while miserably, she notices how close she is to falling and pulled herself back over to the safe side of the fence, back down the stairs, and out the front doors of the Aldera Junior High, the tears still falling.

So that's how she finds herself running through the woods. She finally makes it to her favorite spot in the forest, with the majestic pond and the lush tree . . .

(A/N) Hey guys! This is the edited version of my first chapter FOR THE SECOND TIME 0.0, I know for those who saw the original version it's different but I decided to change it, sorry if you liked the other version better ehe. But I hope you all enjoyed it either way! Arigatou Gozaimasu for reading, Jaa, mata ne!

Word count: 1099