~Chapter 5~

~Recap~

"Do you believe me Ura?" She takes only a few second to answer a huge grin on her face, "Of course I do, I work with magic so this story is of legends I've heard of before, Of course I believe you silly Izu!"  she tells me adding her own nickname in the mix. "Great!" Izuku answers with a smile of her own.

"Come on guys! ikuyo!"

~1st Person POV~

~Izuku's POV~

After walking for a few hours I noticed it was a sunset more beautiful then the one at home. With all different colors in the sky, we all stopped to gaze at the beautiful setting sun in the middle of the sky stopping at the horizon. I call out, "Guys we should set up camp soon, it's getting dark out." I say while sifting a hand through my now-short hair wiping the extra sweat at my head. Suddenly, I hear the very faint, soft crunching of leaves but pretty far away, they sound like they don't know we're here. 

I take out my 13th notebook and flip to the last page, and write out on it, 'Guys, there is someone behind us don't freak out okay? Iida I want you to go check them out because of your experience in patrolling, while Ura and I will set up camp a little farther down somewhere safe okay?' I finish writing with both of them looking over my shoulder, then they both nod.

Iida goes back behind us down the path we came from while Ura and I walk out in front of us walking down the path forwards. 

After about five minutes of walking we stopped in front of this moist cave and decided since there was no light inside it wasn't occupied. "Hey Ura, why don't we take up this cave it's looks like it would fit us and our supplies right?" she nods in agreement. 

I walk inside then hear two pairs of feet running towards the cave. I unsheathe my sword and do a rolling back hand-spring outside, I land in a crouched down position and quickly swipe their legs off the ground from behind them and pointed my sword in the direction of their jugular(a pressure point on their neck) then ask, "Who are you and what do you want?" I look down then gasp, I knocked down Iida along with a stranger together.

"Oh my god! I am so sorry Iida, here." I offer my hand and help him up and put my sword back into it's place, then take off the pouch that holds it around my waist, by the side of the cave. I look at Iida and ask him, "So who's the new guy?" I say pointing at the stranger.

~3rd Person POV~

The stranger is a young male about the same age as Izuku (16) with white hair on the right side of his head and dark red on the other side, accompanied with different colored eyes, on the right is a dark-ish gray and on the right side of his face is a sea-blue eye adorned with a red scar surrounding that eye. He was wearing a white baggy long sleeved shirt and on top a blue vest with bronze buttons and beige khaki pants along with blue knee pads. To be honest he looks familiar to Izuku like she has seen him before.

~1st Person POV~

~Izuku's POV

I seriously just noticed he adorned a huge sword on the side of his waist so i brought back out my sword and put the non-mossy part against the side of his neck then said to him in a fierce tone, "Try anything and I'll slit your jugular; an instant death. Iida who is he, what did you find out?" With my sword still against his neck he raises his hands in submission and Iida tells me,"Izuku! Stop, he's...um , a friend of mine. His name is Shoto." "Oh, sorry Shoto and Iida. Heh, I thought you were an assailant or something haha." I say with a smile. 

"Well I'm pretty worn out so Iida do you trust him enough to tell him or we let him go?" "Izuku I trust him with my life I promise" "Then why don't you guys go and Iida take this!" I hand him the vibrating and glowing bottle. Shoto looks at it then turns to Iida with wide eyes, he stands up dusts himself off, turns to me and sticks his hand out. "Hey. My name, as you already know, is Shoto. It's nice to make your acquaintance."  I shake his hand and reply with my name and a greeting similar to his.