~Chapter 1~

~RECAP~

Now for the mission are you ready? " She gulps again, then replies with a shaky voice, " R-ready as I'll ever be..."

All Might continues, "Your mission, Midoriya is to go out on an adventure, find the great mage named ALL FOR ONE , and execute him for his sins and right now as we speak, he is talking up a plan with his assistants to destroy and take over the world so it is your job, Young Midoriya, to set out and find this great mage and cease his plans before it's too late." 

Izuku just stared in disbelief, then her face turned into one of which she just ate a sour lime right of the tree. "A-and I h-have to do this i-in h-how long-g?" "You have a maximum of 12 months, meaning a year, before his plan prevails and all of human kind will be enslaved to him." "D-do I have the choice to bring people to help me on my journey, All Might?" All Might replied, "Yes you may bring as many associates as needed but if they decline you must make absolute sure they do not give away this information or it will wreak havoc everywhere. Do you understand?" "Yes All Might, I do, a-and I accept!" "Now that you have accepted this journey I have to train you for my power before I give it to you, because if I give it to you in the unfit state you are in now, then... you'll blow up into tiny pieces." Izuku replied, "EH?! Well that's reassuring! But... Hai! All-Might~sensei!" with her newfound determination in way. 

All Might was proud of his choice of his to-be-successor . All Might said,"  Just call me Yagi. It's what my friends call me." He said with a bright genuine smile at the memory. Izuku replied calmly and quietly ,"Hai...Yagi." with a faint smile on resting on both of their faces, they were ready... to save the world.

.

.

.

to be continued...

(A/N) I am soooo sorry its late and its short but it was needed buuuut don't worry the next chapter is gonna be long so don't cry just y e t teehee bai~ Thank you for reading sayo~nara~~