~Prologue Pt.2~

A/n look at mama Mido up there she is an angel^^^

~Recap~

 After she cries for a while miserably, she notices how close she is to falling and pulled her self back over to the safe side of the fence and back down the stairs then out the front doors of the Aldera Junior High school, the tears still falling mercilessly.

So that's how she finds herself running endlessly through the woods sobbing loudly. She finally makes it to her favorite spot with the majestic pond and the beautiful lush tree...

~1st person POV ~Izuku~

I see a log a few feet away and decide to go sit there so I can cry in peace I guess. As I walk towards the log my foot trips on another stone, but as I look back at the stone I see a small class bottle.

I dry my tears away and sniffle one last time before remembering that after I left the building I picked up my #13 Notes For The Future notebook out from the koi pond. I take it out of my backpack and inspect the damage inflicted on it. It had a few rips on the edges and was really soaked, it also had some burns on it but that was expected from Kacchan's magic. I turn my attention

I edge closer a few steps forward but then I notice a bottle. I crouch down and pick it up, a glass bottle with a blue-ish hue to it and kind of see through. "Hmph... what's this for?" I look inside the glass bottle to see a small light blue boat figure, like a toy or something, but I notice something even stranger. Next to the blue boat figurine there's a tiny scroll that is a dirty beige color, with the edges cut up a little bit. 

I decided that it was probably none of my business and put it back down. Albeit, the moment I put the glass bottle down, the toy boat on the inside started glowing and vibrating, making a clattering noise every time it vibrated. So, my curiosity got the best of me and I picked the bottle up and opened it. The scroll fell out and i crouched down to pick it up. I unrolled the scroll first, thinking that was the best choice of action. When I unrolled it, it read.....

If you found this and saw the figurine boat glow,

then you are worthy of a special power ,

But I do not go giving my power away for free,

I have yet to tell you the reason for needing to pass down my power

and if you accept you will go on a journey,

it will be daring, dangerous, and possibly painful,

but if you accept you WILL

be saving the world...

follow the boat's lead, find me, then I will explain everything,

if you decline you are free to go home and resume your life,

if you accept I will train you on your way to save the world, 

See you then~

"Whoa~! I kind of want to meet this guy. But what does he mean follow the boat?" The moment I said that the boat started to glow, I crouched down and took it out the bottle and kept the bottle in my satchel. I looked back at the boat and something miraculous happened...