~Chapter 7~

The video above is What's inside by Pinocchio-P feat . Hatsune Miku

(A / n Hey guys, gals, and ofc non-binary palS! So I tried to post this as soon as possible, I hope it wasn't too long of a wait for all of you and so without further ado - Chapter 7 Enjoy! Also I might make it seem that Todoroki is in love with Iida, but it's not like that, it's just Todoroki never had a friend just as good as Iida so he loves him as a friend dearly.)

Now after a while of riding into the forest, here I am looking at the darkening sky that looks to be splattered with an assortment of blues, yellows, pinks, and purples of all kinds. I turn to my left where I hold Yozora's reign in one hand while walking next to her.

 I lift my right hands to pat her head as she neighs. I start to hear the quick patting and crunching noises of shoes running along with the leaves of the forest in my direction. I quickly turn my head in front of me as Yozora gets startled and runs out of my grasp and back the way we came. 

'At least she'll be safe there' I think, I take out my sword and hold it out in front of me, in the direction of where I heard the footsteps. As the footsteps get closer and closer my anxiety rises higher and higher, I've never fought anyone besides in training on purpose with people I know, like guards and... 'Iida' my heart flutters at the thought of him and an unfamiliar heat rises to my face as I shake my head in an attempt to get back to the task at hand. 

The footsteps stop as I see the person I was just thinking about popped out from behind the large, lush bushes that covered the path in front. 'S-speak of the devil, it's Iida.' "Oh, Iida/Todoroki!" we both exclaim in unison as we recognize each other as heat rushes to my face once more as I count numbers in my head in a fruitless attempt to bring the blush down. 

I turn my head to the other side, trying to hide the blush scattered across my face. Iida turns to me and asks with a smile, "What are you doing here, Todoroki?" I tell myself to be nice, probably people are used to my cold monotone voice, but if I'll ever have a chance with him I'd rather be nice I reply, "I could say the same to you." in a monotone voice. 'SJDSJDJD'Todoroki exe. stopped working- (I'm kidding that'd be hilarious tho)

 'I messed up again ugh, why can't I be nice?' Iida turns to me casually, a smile coating his expression, "Now that I know you aren't a threat, follow me if you want?" I weight the cons and pros, some cons would be that it could be dangerous to continue to a place with strangers whom I've never met, but the pros of being able to find a safe place where I could come with Fuyumi and Natsuo overweigh the cons, plus I know Iida so he wouldn't hurt me, I trust him. 

~Long time skip because I'm too lazy to re-write the entire thing in Todoroki's POV

~1st person POV~

 ~Todoroki's POV~

 As I drift off to sleep in the warm, comforting blankets that Midoriya brought, a thought pops into my head, 'I wonder if it's safe here' as everything goes black.

 I wake up, startled by a voice saying from what I could make out, "-Forgot about you!" I sit up quickly and look around, the first thing I notice is Midoriya fighting two strangers with a gash on her arm and a bruise on her leg. 

She continues with, "Guys! Think you could help me out here!?" I quickly jump off the makeshift bed and grab my sword and unsheathed it from its brown case.

 ~3rd person POV~

 ~After fighting~

 After a bit of fighting, we come to the position of Mystery Person # 2 floating in the air, coated with a pink glowing hue surrounding his figure, and Midoriya holding Mystery Person #1 down. 

Uraraka hands Midoriya the lamp as she holds it awkwardly in her mouth because both her hands are occupied at the moment. She leans down, the moment the light hits the mystery person's face her face lights up in recognition. . . 

"K-Kacchan?"

 .

 .

 . 

"Deku."

 The two looked at each other with melancholic eyes; one who's are swimming with tears threatening to fall over the edge - the other who's are are half-lidded in possibly a mix of confusion, sadness, and -as always- anger.

( A/N Hey Guyssss! I finally caught up with the chapters so I'm going to continue to the next chapter and then to the next one after that! I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! Arigato~Gozaimasu for reading my book and have a great day!

Jaa~mata!

Word Count: 837 Words