Side Story: Future

(A/N sorry but I have just a teensy weensy bit of writer's block and however when I DO I'll write side stories that I've thought of. Again sorry, and thank you for reading  my crappy book.)

Everyone who is 16 is now 22 and everyone who is 17 is now 23.

(All my ships live together <3)

~3rd Person POV~

~Future Time Frame~

Izuku Midoriya was is bed wearing a shirt that read in kanji "over-sized shirt" that reached his thighs and no pants, in bed entangled with his sheets while drooling slightly on his pillow with a quiet cute-sounding snoring sound, in the most awkward position a human could ever be in whilst sleeping.

BEEP

BEEP

BEEP

BEEP

BEE-

The smash sound of a fist hitting the clock breaks out in the room. A yelling sound comes from the room next to Izuku's screams out, "Fucking Deku! That was the fifth Godamn clock this week, you bastard!" It was slightly muffled because of the medium sized walls, but without a doubt that Bakugo katsuki; Kacchan's voice.

~1st Person POV~

~Izuku's POV~

An annoying, loud, beeping noise awakes me from my fantasizing dream of having se---- you know what never mind I just forgot it. I hear Kacchan yelling how that was the 5th clock this week and I know, but my reflexes can't help themselves.

I chuckle sheepishly, and mutter a sorry to Kacchan who fuming in the next room from waking up to such an alarming sound. I hear a muffled 'Whatever' as a reply to my sorry, and creaking noises along with footsteps leading to the second bathroom door.

I jump out of bed with a slight bounce and stand up, I don't bother to brush my bushy, curly mess of hair sitting on top of my head, and head over to the other bathroom with towels in my hand along with the same replica of the shirt I slept with and short-shorts.

~Time skip because Baka-go is an angry Pomeranian.~

I step out of the bathroom with wet floppy, but somehow still curly hair, fully dressed. Kacchan comes out of his room with his hero costume. He looks at me confused, then decides to ask me, "Hey Deku, aren't you going to the hero meeting?"

I respond after a few seconds of trying to brush my hair and failing miserably, I turn and say, "Huh? Oh, no. I have a day off today, haha!" I laugh because he does his regular scowl, grumpy face.

He heads towards the door with a piece of bread in his mouth. He opens the door and a muffled 'Bye piece of garbage.' Then he slams the door with a loud thud.

The second Kacchan closes the door, I go running faster than Iida to the kitchen's refrigerator. I open the handle to the refrigerator's door, when I open it I see the beautiful piece of heavenly chocolate cake drizzled in caramel with whipped cream on top. I start drooling but I notice the post-it note on it and pick up the yellow square piece of paper and begin to read.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DEKU FUCKING BACK OFF!

THIS IS MY BIRTHDAY CAKE NOT YOURS!

DON'T TOUCH DEKU!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------