~Chapter 6~

(A/n . . . . I AM SO SORRYYY... I kinda went on hiatus after school started because of how much work I had to do so sorry to all of you who actually read and added my book and now on with chapter 6 thank you for reading bai~)

~An hour before the unexpected meeting~

~Todoroki's POV (unexpected huh?)~

~First Person POV~

~Past time~

I was running. I don't know where I don't know how, all I know is why. I was reluctant to leave Fuyumi and Natsuo, but I left a note behind stating that I'll be back once I found somewhere safe, I know that I am my dad's weak spot. I started to slow down my horse's pace - Yozora, meaning The Night Sky in Japanese- and recall what I have done to get here.

~Flashback Time~

I walk into the fifth room of my castle, the room that belongs to my father. He called me over five minutes ago, and I doubt it's about anything but training and taking the responsibility of King, I didn't want to see his face after Mother went crazy a few years ago because of him.

Despite my feelings, I go in anyway. When I walk in, the fresh scent of smoke and ash filled my nose. I wave my hand in front of my face in a fruitless attempt to brush away the smell. I see my Father sitting in the big chair behind his desk, with his hands clasped together, and his back hunched over the desk leaning forward. He beckons me forward with his piercing gaze that no longer affects me from the years I have lived with him.

His blood-red hair, pointing upwards in uneven spikes, along with his icy blue gaze, his muscular form sitting under a black t-shirt hugging his leaning form.

I walk forward slowly, one step after another, and make my way in front of him and his desk. His cerulean eyes following his form without any movement of his head. I come to a stop as I no longer have any space to walk forward, his raspy voice starts, "Shoto... you have been lacking severely in your training this week, as a result, I have decided at the break of dusk tomorrow I will be taking you to a training facility far from here where you will only have the bare necessities and 4 hours of sleep, Fuyumi and Natsuo can take care of themselves, along with some help from the maids and butlers we have here."

I stare at him in shock, my jaw slightly open and my eyes blown wide. He can't possibly expect me to come with him quietly, with no objections. I open my mouth and breathe in, beginning to say something, but before I can even say a word, he interjects, "If you decide to make an objection I'll make sure that your horse will be staying here, in the stallion for the rest of your time there." He roughly adds through gritted teeth.

I glare at him sharply and put on my poker face, I let out a huff of frustration. I turn on my heel and pace out the door with my hands clenched by my sides. I push open the door, and suddenly an idea pops up in my head, 'I can escape...' It was a last-minute thought but I realized how hard it would be to escape with all the guards. I would come back and take my siblings with me once I find a stable place. I could leave a note for Fuyumi, Natsuo, and Tou- Oh right, he ran away too, but without a note I guess.

I run to my room, hurried to put my plan into motion. I fling my door open and start digging through my desk for paper and my favorite feather pen. I write the note and fold it and write on the front, "For Fuyumi and Natsuo".

I place it on my bed, then grab my sword that's still inside its case and put it against my waist (A/n that rhymes;3) and put on my blue and black, cape and wrap it around my shoulders. I sit down on my bed and wait for time to pass until sunset to put my plan in order.