~Chapter 2~

~RECAP~

All Might was proud of his choice of his to-be-successor . All Might said," Just call me Yagi. It's what my friends call me." He said with a bright genuine smile at the memory. Izuku replied calmly and quietly ,"Hai...Yagi." with a faint smile on resting on both of their faces, they were ready... to save the world.

~3rd Person POV~

~2 weeks later~

Izuku and All Might -otherwise known as Yagi- went straight to training; as expected when you're on the clock to save the world. They made a daily schedule and followed it to a T, and soon enough it went to combat training, specifying in self-defense, offense, and weapons.

~Flashback~

"Okay Midoriya! First things first, to be able to start your weapon training you need at least ONE weapon, so you can take that weapon and tune it to perfection!" After he explained that part of the training, Izuku watched as All Might, or Yagi, pulled out a chest the size of a bathtub, and after about 5 minutes of him unlocking the chest -because of all the locks on it- Yagi finally opened it. Sitting inside the chest were all sorts of weapons that differ from all these different shapes, sizes and kinds!

Izuku immediately started mumbling, "Look at all of these different shapes and sizes and kinds! Where did you even get all of this stuff ?  How am I supposed to pick from ALL of these different kinds a-" 

All Might cut her off from her rambling gently with his sentence, "Don't worry, Midoriya, the weapon that is meant for you will glow once you acknowledge it, just like the toy / figurine boat, so again, don't worry."

Izuku then replied with a quick," Alrighty then." As soon as she stepped forward towards the chest, she knew there was no going back. So with all the bravery she gathered she started walking and stopped in front of the chest and crouched down. She reached into the chest, and started digging through it as though she was looking for something specific.

After some digging in the chest, she saw it... the most beautiful sword she's  ever seen glowing and shimmering under the night sky, with a golden hilt and flecks of ruby and sapphire gems scattered all over the hilt, and on the edge of the sword there was a coating of green moss in different  places scattered on the edged, sharp section of the sword. 

That sword was glowing alright, but it was glowing a green-turquoise color that made it look even more beautiful then it already was. She picked the special sword up slowly and showed it to Yagi with a smile on her face, not any smile, not a forced smile, a faint but expressing happiness smile. She held it up in the palm of her hand with upmost gentleness and smiled.

All Might has only once seen a sword glow a shimmering emerald green, and that was when he was picked to be the holder of this power. This shows, this sword is not only meant for her, but is the best sword, the one used by the Old Legend herself....

NANA~SHIMURA

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Present time~

~Izuku's POV~

After that it was practice, practice, and practice some more, but for the most part I got the hang of it. With or without my sword I- I think I'm ready to save the world. With company of course. "Hey! Yagi~sensei?" "Yes, young Midoriya?" Izuku replied in a curious tone," I was wondering about the "associates" that will be with me..? How will I know they wouldn't betray me? How do I know who I can trust? What if I tell the wrong person the secret and it leaks? or what if I won't be able to do it?!" I gripped my at the top my head trying to hold in my sanity.

In my family we have a long case of anxiety. I mean it has a good reason. Why do you think my mom is single? Because my dad died? No. He left....

Ever since then I couldn't trust anyone to stay or to not leave, they always leave in the end... don't they? Just like Kacchan did.

~3rd person POV~

All Might looked deep in thought straight at Izuku, like he was trying to understand why Midoriya was so worked up about them leaving. After some more thinking, he got it. 'She has an anxiety of losing people, doesn't she?' he thought. 'It must be something that happened when she was little or maybe even through out her life.' He replied to Izuku's comment by saying, "You know, the last part or what you said is right, they WILL always leave in the end.." At this Izuku started crying, All Might stood up and sat next to Izuku and hugged her then continued talking,"but.... there will ALWAYS, and I mean ALWAYS be people in your life that WILL stay with you till' death, all the way, they will be there, watching you, helping you, and guiding you. Do you understand, Young Midoriya?" He ended his sentence with a genuine smile that showed raw emotion and experience. Izuku nodded faintly then smiled and hugged him back. 

"Will you stay, Yagi?" She asked with desperately...

.

.

.

"Yeah... Like me, I will be here forever...." They linked pinkies. 

Izuku asked, "Till' death?"

"Till' death." He replied confidently.

(A/N well im sorry if that changed direction very quickly but I got some drama in there

and so I hope you liked it  and don't worry the bakudeku action is coming soon so don't stop! arigato~gozaimashita for reading!

Jaa, mata!

Word Count: 951 words